Normaglycemia ??

Bylma's profile photo   07/26/2011 6:45 p.m.

Hello colleagues !!
I have already been more than one year old in this and I do not see the day of reaching almost constant normoglycemia !!Is possible ??
Those who have been getting it for years for years?
My problem is that almost every day or I have a drop or a rise!I modify the insulin by pattern of my endocrine!Tale hydrates and others ... but sometimes I do not get the accounts hehehe although my endocrine is tired of telling me that they are not mathess .. but I want to know if it is possible the constant daily Normoglycemia or is it an illusion that I have ??I have to get used to the high and low?
In general, hemo is not wrong ... the last 6.9!
Well I wait for your experiences to see!
Thank you very much !!)

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
07/26/2011 6:45 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Well, no bylma, constant Normoglycemia only exists for non -diabetics ....: Mrgreen:
Glucose depends on so many factors that is always very complicated to hit it, the current treatments help a lot but not every day we do the same, nor do we eat itself, nor do we feel the same ....
I, who are quite stable, the only way I know to approach Normoglycemia is to measure myself a lot, in addition to eating in moderation because the failures are smaller: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/26/2011 6:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

… I don't see the day of reaching almost constant Normoglycemia !!Is possible ??

NO

Those who have been achieved for years?

NO

I have to get used to the high and low?

YEAH

Normoglycemia is something inherent only to a non -diabetic person.We have a disease that makes it impossible to be normoglycemic.But not being it does not mean anything.I want to say that you can live 100 years or that your life is free of any complication.Simply do things well and not obsessions, since it can be dangerous for generating a lot of frustration.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/27/2011 5:33 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thank you very much for the answers!
It relieves me that you tell me that..pq sometimes obsess me and I'm worried!I don't want this to me, sometimes the mountain makes me huge!
I hope the day comes to the background being well controlled !!
Thank you very much compiss!;)

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
07/27/2011 6:47 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.