Gums, teeth and curettage

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/14/2014 8:06 a.m.

Go out there that gingivitis and other diseases of the tooth gum is frequent in diabetics.
All my teeth hurt and they tell me that it is a step later of gingivitis.Periodontal disease
The gums bleed when brushing alone, but they are pink I don't see them badly.
The point is that there are ways to clean the gum by ultrasound.Do you recommend that technique to cure the gums and somewhere in Extremadura or nearby?
They already did the famous "curethe" by hand and it was painful.Apart that I see it very aggressive having these new techniques.
I believe that liquid glucose and candies (when they are on the street) are loading their teeth.They tell me that I have unhappy bruxism (anxiety should take it to bed).
In addition to brushing, how do you take care of your teeth?

Thank you so much.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2014 8:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have a bruxism the best a download plate at night.
Hygien, hygiene and hygiene, electric brushes and oral showers help everyone a lot but especially in the case of gingivitis, they remove much more plaque and get better to recesses, it is essential to use dental thread.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/14/2014 8:53 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Here are some reading recommendations on the subject:

Diabetes and Dental Health - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
This situation, he said, produces gingivitis and periodontal disease, a condition that damages the bone and root of the tooth, favoring its loss, and that is a ...
Link
Diabetes: Periodontitis and immune system - Diabetes • Diabetes ...
By this I mean that periodontitis and gingivitis is a sign that the immune system fails, and I think it would be good to share in this thread because websites, books ...
Link
Periodontal disease and diabetes - Diabetes • Diabetes forum
... And, because we know that bacterial exposure is a risk factor for gingivitis even among healthy diabetic patients, well ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/14/2014 9:03 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.