Outrage with the series "El Chiringuito de Pepe"

fer's profile photo   10/14/2014 3:05 p.m.

Sent by: Sonia Pérez Ruiz with ADC Delegation Barcelona and Diabetes Forum

Yesterday I saw the first chapter of the series "El Chiringuito de Pepe" and the truth is that it is not bad.In spite of that, I got quite over.One of its protagonists, is a diabetic child to which in a scene after eating a few cupcakes, logically, it suffers hyperglycemia (sugar rise) but its consequences are those of a hypoglycemia (low sugar), although they prick him insulin withA needleless ball.

I know that not everyone has to know about this disease, but it is true that it is a disease, unfortunately, quite common and almost all we know someone who suffers from it.

The reason for my outrage is that whoever is responsible for documenting both in this series and in others and in several films where I have seen the same, that do not fear in doing a small research job, only a little.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/14/2014 3:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have looked out out of curiosity, you can see it here: Link

Then normal that I cannot complain about people's misinformation, if things like television come out all the time ...

Laire's profile photo
Laire
10/14/2014 4:14 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I totally agree with me also outrak these things.Before they should be informed about the disease

leo_1966's profile photo
leo_1966
10/14/2014 4:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Laire! I think we would have to leave the comments and complaints on the same Telecinco website! It is a way that they realize the problem !!

fer's profile photo
fer
10/14/2014 5:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you for the Fer comment ... Of course ignorance is like that, but it will be difficult to fight (I was equally ignorant before being diabetic).

The movies, because that ... movies ... Doesn't it give you grace when the diabetic on duty suffers tremors, espamamos, or is on the floor lying ... they put the insulin (just the opposite as in this case) And at the moment he breathes as "ahhhhhhhh I'm fine"?.We would like to solve the hypos like this :), at the moment ...

all the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/15/2014 5:28 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The chapter is poorly documented and the worst thing is that then this covers in the people and they believe it and when you are in a job for example they tell you that they have seen on TV a boy who recovered almost instantly ..,This makes us all wrong.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/16/2014 12:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's like answering if and Superman also flies ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/16/2014 1:59 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

fer said:
Thank you laire! I think we would have to leave the comments and complaints on the same Telecinco website! It is a way that they realize the problem !!

I wrote a private message on Facebook to Telecinco and have you answered you?Well that ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/29/2014 6:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.