Presentation

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/27/2011 10:04 a.m.

Good to all !!My name is Carolina and I am from a town in Murcia ... I debut 4 years ago at the end of July ..
I remember perfectly how diabetes came to my life, it was through an analysis (200 glucose) and from there M recommended the doctor who made me controls for a week to see how he was going to wait for the consultation with the endocrine ..
So I went to the endocrine and the consultation had to take me to the hospital ..
I get to the hospital without knowing what was diabetes?I thought I could not eat sweets and this .. But none of that soon began the nurse visits, which taught me to click and to go little by little familiariazing me with the devices.
I have to say that little patience had nurses, they will be artos every day that patients who debut for 1 time and who need them to teach them are passed ... but that does not mean anything .. for anyone it is easy to puncture in the fingers orOn the thighs, belly for the first time.

I have registered in this forum in order to share my experience, learn new things and because they don't meet people

Greetings: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 10:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

Welcome to the forum, Carolina

The moment of diagnosis is one of the most important, that is where education begins and much of the basis of motivation to take care of us.
Although it is never too late to learn and improve.

Stop for the rest of the threads and participate.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 12:47 p.m.

Welcome Carolina.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 1:17 p.m.

Welcome home, Carolina.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 7:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.