Milk harmful?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/31/2011 3:52 p.m.

Hala, in the end one of the causes of diabetes 1 will be.
To take it with tweezers.You will give me your opinion.

Link

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/31/2011 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In this link to a magnificent doctoral thesis: Link ... sequence = 1
The relationship of studies that has been done on the causes of type 1 diabetes is exposed, as you see, historically, milk has a lot (pdf pages 85 and 86), especially the relationship between milkmaternal and the introduction of cow's milk.

There are no clear conclusions in any way.

If someone is as geek as I read it already has to entertain a long time.

DiabetesForo
07/31/2011 4:19 p.m.

As in almost all things about food issues there are always theories for and against, there are many fallacies both in theories for and against, in the video you can find several of the type "it has been shown that ... "" Relationship has been found between ... and ... "" Studies have been done that ... "but nobody really demonstrates anything, nobody relates anything to anything or anyone knows those studies but being theories that create great controversyThey get the necessary advertising to sell a book or a magazine (as is the case of the video).

The theory is of milk is quite good but I think it is even better related to water and thirst (that theory is that those recommendations that it is very healthy to drink enough water a day for things like the kidneys and blablablaThey are totally false since thirst is a mechanism that has been perfected throughout generations and generations of human beings and that you just have to drink water when you are thirsty) there are some website and surely there will also be a video.

That said, all these theories get their advertising quota by having things with some controversy.

There is not much difference between this video and the posts that come from time to time to this forum saying things like "to stick to beans prevents diabetes from penetrating your body" "The remedy we offer it is better than what it offersTraditional medicine "casually with an eminent Doctor/Homeopath/Naturist/Fulano behind.

DiabetesForo
07/31/2011 5:31 p.m.

The case of cow's milk in general and not specifically in relation to diabetes, has enough evidence in favor not to be administered in infants and young children.Is this a boycott not to consume lactea products?
There are strong relationships between milk intake and allergies production or solute overload for kidneys.

We are consuming milk, a perfectly "designed" food for cows, is this logical?

Luis Alberto

luis.alberto's profile photo
luis.alberto
08/06/2011 8:55 a.m.

God is my favorite food, my breakfast and dinner.:?

zai's profile photo
zai
08/24/2011 8:06 p.m.

Zai, do not hot your head.They are only theories and, if you do well, I wouldn't stop taking it.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/25/2011 11:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.