Repaglinida

marigu's profile photo   10/19/2014 7:12 p.m.

Hello, I am taking rephaklin 1gr.And metformin at each meal ... I would like to know if someone has the same treatment what your opinion is.
My hem was climbed to 10.8 and at that time it was when in addition to the metformin they added the rephaklin in three months to go to 7.8 and then 6.5.The last hemo that has been this month has been 6.8 ..
Graciad

marigu's profile photo
marigu
10/19/2014 7:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is no one to take this pill that can give me your opinion?

marigu's profile photo
marigu
11/13/2014 1:51 p.m.

Marigu, to see if someone type 2 answers you, but here most are type1.
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/13/2014 6:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, it is common to combine metformin with another component.In my case I take a medication that has the two integrated.In my case the second is lifegliptin, which I suppose will be something similar to the one you take.Metformin helps the body to use insulin and life better stimulates the pancreas to produce more insulin and less glucagon, as well as replaginated.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/17/2014 3:47 a.m.

Miguel said:
Yes, it is common to combine metformin with another component.In my case I take a medication that has the two integrated.In my case the second is lifegliptin, which I suppose will be something similar to the one you take.Metformin helps the body to better use insulin and life -gather

Thanks Miguel,

marigu's profile photo
marigu
12/12/2014 11:57 p.m.

At least 8 months ago I took rephaklin, together with metformin and insulin.I do very well and when I stopped taking it (on medical recommendation) I had to bend the insulin ration so I took it again and I lowered the insulin almost halfway.I have glysilada now in 5.7 although when leaving the repap it rose to 7.8.I have not had any fungal problems or anything.The analytics give me 1000 glucose in the urine which indicates that I am eliminating a lot of sugar through the urine.All other parameters, cholesterol, trigli, etc. normal or better than normal.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
12/13/2014 7:16 a.m.

Marigu, forgive.I have confused rephaklin with dapagliflozine so neither case to my previous post.I have no idea of ​​the rephaklin.A thousand forgives and luck.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
12/13/2014 8:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.