Diabetic ketoacidosis, right kidney pain

afafita2's profile photo   10/27/2014 9 p.m.

I tell him, I am an insulinidy -dependent diabetics, 6 days ago I was admitted by diabetic ketoacidosis, during that period that I was in the hospital did not present any symptoms simply body discomfort the first days and high glucia indices, which has been improving after someHow many days and then they discharged me.The surprise is 2 days later I began to feel a slight pain on the right side of the back, (the side) that has begun at the part of the ribs, the pain continues to worsen extending to the lumbago area and the right shoulder, together with the sins of fanzon, swollen ankles and pain in the abdomen, diarrhea for 3 days and 4 day, nausea and two vomiting.I am aware that having the high sugar can affect the kidneys, but what I do not just understand is being admitted I have not presented any type of pain and now yes, and they have registered me as everything better, and these days I haveI had the levels of sugar inside normal and now this happens to me!
That advice can give me, natural remedies or something else and especially the dolir that causes me for the right side continues to get worse and I do not sleep at night.
AID!What do I have?

afafita2's profile photo
afafita2
10/27/2014 9 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.Well, the only serious advice that we can give you is that you go to the doctor as before, and if the pain does not cease, even directly to emergency to avoid delays with medium -term appointments.
It is the best, do not hesitate, and so you will leave doubts, because it could be something different and not related to diabetes, some infection or something similar.
Good luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2014 4:10 a.m.

I have no idea what can happen, or if it is because of the above, what I am clear is that I would return to the hospital immediately

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
10/28/2014 4:12 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

What you accounts sound like kidney damage.Go to Emergencies now.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/28/2014 11:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.