Cnoga meter

pabloj2000's profile photo   10/28/2014 5:38 p.m.

I do not know if this meter was discussed here, but the idea and concept seems very good to me (we do not talk about a continuous meter, but it would be a substitute, so it is seen in the video, feasible, of the strips (on the contraryFor example, what is the glucotrack today, but it is also true that the glucotrack already exists and this may be another Bluff.

However ... the web have, and even distributor already in Spain
Link If I'm not mistaken is an Israeli company.

And the device paints excellently.

Link

Let's see if it is going to turn out that there are already those who have it, and we due to ignorance, we do not find out anything :(

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/28/2014 5:38 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, I don't know if it is sold, but the instruction manual is 2014 and ... I suppose it will exist (read enough parameters)

Link here you have it.

Link

Here they talk about the price, about 2000 euros but ... taking into account that once calibrated you forget strips (I have not seen term for recalibration, I understand that it will be fixed for each person) of course even if it seems money to the SS for example,It would have to interest him and much ... those who spend many strips, in less 8 months we can have it amortized.

What I don't know is because they indicate that only for type 2 diabetics currently
Link

Perhaps to "cover" yourself before a possible error (that normal glucometers already commit)
Although in that text it also says that it has been approved by the FDA for other measurements, but not as a glucose meter ....

On paper, it paints very well ...

greetings

pabloj2000
10/28/2014 5:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Without blood .., pfff., I don't know if trusting me much.But if it were reliable it would be one step away from the Glucowath of the movie.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2014 8:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, it looks good, on their website they have a counter that I suppose it will be for diabetes day or some conference, maybe they officially present it.
2000 euros, because it seems like a buried, but good if you save any type of puncture for your whole life and it is reliable, I see it well.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/29/2014 4:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, if you look good, but it gives me that it is another "Bluff" although the website seems operational, the manual is recent ...
The instruction videos, for example, this one is already 1 year ...
Link

But the product seems functional.The money is effectively but what is said, really is little for any type 1 diabetic (in the face of the SS, they amortize it in 1 year clearly).
In addition, the operation seems quite reasonable and simple, and with rapid results (watching the video).

all the best

pabloj2000
10/29/2014 7:04 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Nothing ... finally another bluff ... nobody answers ... does not exist ....

Surely some pharmaceutical seller of strips "absorbed" and let it die ... surely he compensated to buy the company and continue selling strips to 45 euros the box.

Anyway ... Thus things work.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/13/2014 9:02 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.