Thank you all

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/17/2011 6:10 a.m.

Good morning to all who are not lucky to be on vacation. My daughter was diagnosed with a little over two months ago.I have not encouraged myself to write before because I am one of those who explain myself as a closed book, but I wanted you to know that thanks to your comments and the page that you name more than once (Clinidiabet) I have learned a lot (and what I have left), at least I have the feeling of controlling a droplet plus the values ​​they give to my daughter, although for what I read that is very much to ask (I mean the control). I will already tell you later about your diabetes (it is itThat the story is long) and with your permission I will "roast" questions.
greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/17/2011 6:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Aljo.
We are glad to be useful.Do not be afraid to raise all doubts, which are sure to be many.

We welcome you home.

DiabetesForo
08/17/2011 6:44 a.m.

Thank you for answering Alea, and yes, I have many doubts ... no matter how much I try that two plus two are four ... that I am going to tell you that you do not know. But before I ask you my doubts, I will explain in another section the treatment that the treatment thatMy daughter has to have all possible data to help me.

DiabetesForo
08/18/2011 4:25 a.m.

Welcome to the forum ... encourage you to ask and participate.

DiabetesForo
08/20/2011 4:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.