Fasting glycemia without diabetes

tica's profile photo   08/18/2011 7:45 a.m.

Hello,

My sister has a very tired season and drinking a lot of water, normal thing with the heat it does.A month ago it was to have an analysis and today it has collected the results and the glucose has come out to 59.

When Debute made genetic analysis of my brothers because I was very physically similar to my sister and something came out for what had a 50% chance of developing diabetes.For years they periodically made glucose curves until I know fed up and said it didn't come back.

Now she is worried, the header has not given importance and I am not in Spain to do it.I have told him that it will be nothing, I see complicated to have symptoms in a month.But it is true that it seems strange to me 59 What do you think?

tica's profile photo
tica
08/18/2011 7:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

We can almost say that diabetes doesn't have, right?With 59 basal blood glucose ...
It is not so strange to have low blood glucose values, especially in women, I know several cases without any associated disease.

If nothing about the analytics reveals signs of illness, it is not what to be alarmed.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/20/2011 5:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look I would say that your sister is measured on an empty stomach or 2 hours later d eardDava the sensation that underlined the fastest pressure ... and a doctor already told me in my debut that these symptoms are of pre -diabetes especially tired but the symptoms and how much resist the body varies .... to my tampoko m gaveBola the medikos did not make the glucose exam

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
08/21/2011 3:06 p.m.

It should sincerely viggle, as Geminis247 has told you, which is monitored for 3 or 4 days, in the morning and 2h after eating and you tell us, but those symptoms in principle are nothing to be scared, greetings.

prz's profile photo
prz
08/21/2011 3:49 p.m.

Hello,

In the end he went to the doctor because he was really bad, and they have told him that he has a very strong deficit of vitamin B12.They are putting injections and have given supplements.In September I will do some glucose control to see how it goes.

Thank you!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/22/2011 8:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, we hope you improve, what will you see how it will be soon :) Greetings!And luck.

prz's profile photo
prz
08/23/2011 3:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.