Tattoos

ray-ban's profile photo   08/27/2011 2:43 p.m.

Hi, I don't know if this topic has been discussed before, that's why I open it.
I want to make me a tattoo, and I need recommendations of diabetic people who already have or have been made a tattoo being diabetic.Tattoos in diabetics are prohibited, what recommendations must be taken into account before making it, etc.
Thank you.

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
08/27/2011 2:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have two tattoos, one from before diabetes and one after and in principle I had no problem.If the place where you do it, is how it should be, the needles are discarded with each user.Although it is not more than indicated to the tattoo artist.Of course, the tattoo takes more than normal to heal.Think that the tattoo is more or less as if you made a scratch, a normal wound.At least this was my case.
Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
08/27/2011 7:56 p.m.

I have 4 tattoos, 2 of them, made after debuting with diabetes, and I have never had any problem, or in terms of pain or healing or anything. Obviously everything influences, and as long as there is good hygiene and care, andKeep more or less at bay the figures, because there is no extra problem because of being diabetic.Maybe as for the theme of piercing, because I have seen more "delay" in terms of scar than a non -diabetic, but with tatus, I have not noticed much difference.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/28/2011 4:59 a.m.

I made one, and without any problem ... the only thing I recommend is that you choose a place where you have good references so that they do not make you a fudge and that it is hygienic ... and nothing thinks well that and where and where and whereAre you going to do that is for a lifetime: D: D Where are you from ????

jorss's profile photo
jorss
09/01/2011 12:24 p.m.

I am from Murcia, and I planned to make a tattoo related to my diabetes, which I have since February .. some suggestion about the possible XP drawing
Thank you all for the information!

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
09/02/2011 8:39 a.m.

I am from Murcia, and I planned
Thank you all for the information!
Think that a tattoo is personal and for "almost" all life.That makes it almost impossible to recommend a drawing.In addition, wherever they do it, you will be cataloged in photos of drawings to choose hundreds (you will go crazy because you like more than 6 fixed).Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
09/02/2011 2:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.