Approved the new law on research with non -viable human preems

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/26/2014 5:21 p.m.

The Plenary of the Andalusian Parliament approved this Wednesday, with the votes of PSOE-A and IULV-CA while the PP-A has refrained, the law that modifies both the current rule by which whichResearch with non -viable human preembctions is regulated for in vitro fertilization, such as the one that regulates research in cell reprogramming with the exclusively therapeutic purpose.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/26/2014 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It was time!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2014 6:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't understand that not viable.Of course, if we talk about embryos, it seems to me to fuck some to manage others is at least, selfish, not to say worse things.

I hate diabetes with all my strength but I don't want any embryo to die because of me.Not in my name.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/30/2014 10:34 a.m.

Roar, are leftover pre -embryo in vitro fertilization. They are undifferentiated cells, where there is not a neuron, and that if they are not used for research, they end up in the trash.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2014 7:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ahhhhhh, ok.Thank you very much for clarifying it.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/30/2014 10:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.