Hello everyone, I would like to help each other

chuchi_'s profile photo   12/01/2014 10:48 a.m.

Good morning everyone, first of all, my name is Jesus and I am an computer engineer (in power).

I need to develop the end of career project and for this I have thought of an application for the mobile, to monitor chronic pathologies.

One of these pathologies will be diabetes and I am currently in full process of data collection and analyzing them to get an application the most beneficial for the patient who uses it.

I would like you to tell me your experiences with existing applications, which improvements propose in current apps, that you missed.

I am all ears and I will be happy to listen to all your opinions/suggestions.

Greetings and thank you very much in advance.

chuchi_'s profile photo
chuchi_
12/01/2014 10:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good chuchi_!Another computer scientist here, yes, with diabetes.I am currently using an app for mobile called Social Diabetes (on iPhone) and it works really well, allows you to put all your controls and give you stockings and reports.It is the most complete app that I have found for my platform.I would not know how to improve it since I have been in this time for diabetes, but something sure can be improved.

all the best

neotic82's profile photo
neotic82
12/02/2014 11:53 a.m.

Good Neotic82!Thank you very much for taking the time to answer.That application already knew it and as you say is really good and complete.
The difference between that application and the one that I want to develop lies basically that mine apart from diabetes will also contemplate other pathologies and other functions.The only "but" that may see that application is that the fact that filling many data can make the user "bore" to put so many data and end up abandoning it.

That is why I would like to listen to opinions like yours to see how to do it as complete and at the same time simple.

Therefore Neotic82 Anything you can think of, about improvements, modifications, adaptations, etc. will be welcome.

chuchi_'s profile photo
chuchi_
12/03/2014 9:22 a.m.

chuchi _ said:
good neotic82!Thank you very much for taking the time to answer.That application already knew it and as you say is really good and complete.
The difference between that application and the one that I want to develop lies basically that mine apart from diabetes will also contemplate other pathologies and other functions.The only "but" that may see that application is that the fact that filling many data can make the user "bore" to put so many data and end up abandoning it.

That is why I would like to listen to opinions like yours to see how to do it as complete and at the same time simple.

Therefore Neotic82 Anything you can think of, about improvements, modifications, adaptations, etc. will be welcome.

It also depends on what you want to control, the app allows you to control weight, glucose, etc. If your control will be exhaustive, you will have to fill in the data if or if.I only carry the glucose and at the moment I only put the value that it gives me and the date time (which automatically puts you), so it would not have to touch it.It is comfortable for me, but it is what you say, it will depend a lot on the person and the patience you have to enter the data.

neotic82's profile photo
neotic82
12/03/2014 10:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.