Dexcomg4

Geta's profile photo   10/19/2014 10:35 a.m.

Hello, I want to ask you for help with information.I have an eight -year -old girl who was diagnosed in February with type 1 diabetes and I try to buy the Dexcom G4.I have some friends in North America who found him on eBay (between 200-500 dollars).The devices are almost new (more or less they have used it for a year).The price is much better than in Spain.What do you think?Does it go well or should a new one of the official representatives of Spain?Thank you very much and a hug!

Geta's profile photo
Geta
10/19/2014 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have a Dexcom G4, in about 5 samanas I will give birth, I bought it when I get pregnant.He has about 30 weeks and I have not used it all the time.If you are interested, I sell it when I light, I want to use it in childbirth.It is perfect and with a year and peak guarantee in Spain.I do not remain because I have been left without work and to have it in a dead drawer of laughter I sell it better and when the economic issue is fixed I will buy it again ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/19/2014 11:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi @ica I want to speak privately with you about the device, my email is supu_dan@yahoo.com.Thank you very much and a hug.

Geta's profile photo
Geta
10/22/2014 9:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.