Tetohuxtle infusion

judiocarpintero's profile photo   08/30/2011 4:54 a.m.

Well, order this product and after using a box I felt very good and already in the second month of taking it enough as if I had 20 (I already have 42 and 10 with diabetes)

I hope the information serves you the product is made in me3xico and it is sent by an American company The results are excellent here I leave the electronic address

I hope my sand granite is the only product that I have found worldwide that says regenerates the damage caused by diabetes because glucose control is not everything.

judiocarpintero's profile photo
judiocarpintero
08/30/2011 4:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From your website ...

What are the main causes that cause diabetes?Mainly this disease is hereditary, even so food disorders, lack of muscle activity, obesity and lifestyle are other variables related to this disease. also a very strong scare or a misfortune are situations that can cause this disease.

That must have been what caused me diabetes .............: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
08/30/2011 6:44 a.m.

Notice that I feel very good when I walk, or when I enjoy my family, or when I read a book, or at a party ...., jopé, and it is not sold :)) :)) :))

The 20 -year -old is also announced.

It is that ......:: Twisted:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/30/2011 7:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.