Hello greetings from Venezuela

davidex's profile photo   12/02/2014 3:03 a.m.

Good night, I present myself, my name is David and I am Diabetico Type I for about 20 years, I am 39 years old, waiting to share and continue learning from our inseparable partner

Greetings to all

davidex's profile photo
davidex
12/02/2014 3:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome David! I am 41 years old and 16 of type 1 diabetes, we will surely have to share! Ask what you need.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/02/2014 7:48 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer, sure yes,
greetings

davidex's profile photo
davidex
12/04/2014 3:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Davidex Good.A friend greets you from Barcelona (Spain).A friend with great ties with Venezuela since my parents (Gallegos) emigrated there and my mother was the cook of the Spanish embassy in your country (and my three brothers were born there (in Chorus -Stad Falcon-).
A affectionate greeting and if you feel like sending me a private and tell me things about your land so that the drool fell hahaha.
By the way, with which do you fill the arepas today?(My Venezuelan recipes are from the 50s and need to be updated).A hug!!!
Aah I'm diabetics too

nina45's profile photo
nina45
12/17/2014 12:14 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.