Student with doubts :)

Pedrocondudas's profile photo   12/17/2014 6:42 a.m.

Hello!I have entered this forum because I have some doubts about diabetes.PHARMACY STUDY AND THE TRUTH IS THAT I WOULD THANK YOU TO TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCES.

- Polyuria and polydipsia appear progressively or suddenly?
- Is it possible that there is polyuria without Polydipsia?
- And vice versa?
- More or less how long does the desire to urinate after drinking?
- Does wearing a low diet in vitamins and minerals in some way delay the appearance of symptoms?

A hug and a lot of encouragement!

Pedrocondudas's profile photo
Pedrocondudas
12/17/2014 6:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I answer you according to my experience.
Polyuiria and Poldipsia appeared to me virtually suddenly, although at the beginning more moderate and in a short time at very high levels.
As for the second and third question, just tell you that in my case they were joint.
The desire to urinate does not have a totally direct relationship, in my opinion, with which you have drunk.As you know, in the face of the high blood glucose elevation, the body tries to eliminate it "washing" the tissues and strength to work in full machine, to eliminate liquids and through them also eliminate glucose.This defense mechanism is being constantly produced even if you have not drunk immediately.It is logical that if you have drunk a lot you will have more desire to urinate, but I insist, polyuria is always present, eliminated liquids from the body.
Finally, in my modest opinion, since I have no medical studies, a low diet in minerals and vitamins would be very counterproductive, since precisely because of that continuous "washing" of the organism I think they will be eliminated in large quantity by urine, andIf they are not ingested, there could be any problem due to them.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2014 11:46 a.m.

Hello!!That's right, Miguel has explained it perfectly.
In case it serves as an example, I have had ketone bodies lately in the urine because of the nocturnal hyperglycemia that I suffer (in January they put the bomb) and practically the first symptom polynuria ... in the longer term the thirst appears.
All the best

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
12/17/2014 8:07 p.m.

Well thanks!I have the exam in a matter of a week, to see if I get well :)

And I repeat, a lot of encouragement, people!

Pedrocondudas's profile photo
Pedrocondudas
01/07/2015 3:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.