{'en': 'Can a diabetic person make a chest increase?', 'es': 'Una persona diabética se puede hacer un aumento de pecho?'} Image

Can a diabetic person make a chest increase?

patriga's profile photo   09/08/2011 1:33 p.m.

Good afternoon,

Can a diabetic person make a chest increase?

What is your anesthesia?

Thank you!

patriga's profile photo
patriga
09/08/2011 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, finally an interesting topic :))

Well, seriously, I don't see why I don't ... I imagine that anesthesia will be general: Link ... Toodorwjug >

While it is in a site of recognized prestige, with the presence of an experienced anesthetist and a good preoperative is done I see any problem.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/11/2011 4:54 p.m.

Any diabetics that has done it?

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
04/08/2017 5:18 p.m.

I do not know, but I do not think there is more problem than in any other operation that takes general anesthesia.Although surely, if you do it in a private clinic, the insulin treatment you should carry you will know better than the surgeon.I guess, with putting some units less slowly, it will be enough to be well without eating

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/08/2017 6:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

patriga said:
good afternoon a diabetic person can be made a chest auement? What is its anesthesia?

I know a girl who has done it and had no problem absolutely, yes, her glycemic control has always been quite acceptable.As long as you have no problems with healing and you will have no problem.Another thing is that the clinic is crowded and does not care because it may happen.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/08/2017 7:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good night, I made a chest increase and I had no problem.He heal well, I was lucky that the surgeon was diabetic, and I asked him to make the inferior a couple of controls.Everything was fine.I advise only stable glycemia for good healing.

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/15/2017 1:35 a.m.

@jconegar, that true with the "cup", they treat us as if we were glass or some stink.
It makes me funny that diabetes do not consider it a disability or disability because "we can" we can lead a "normal life" (the cushions **** with forgiveness) and then in many places they reject us for diabetes and do not love ustouch or a stick from afar.
In a gym they didn't let me sign up because I had "bad" diabetes, flip

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/15/2017 10:51 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@jconegar, that true with the "cupone", they treat us as if we were glass or some stink.
It makes me funny that diabetes do not consider it a disability or disability because "we can" we can lead a "normal life" (the cushions **** with forgiveness) and then in many places they reject us for diabetes and do not love ustouch or a stick from afar.
They did not let me sign up because I had "bad" diabetes, flip

gala said:
@jconegar, that true with the "cupone", they treat us as if we were glass or some stink.
They did not let me sign up because I had "bad" diabetes, flip

You just left me tell me that gym is that I sign up !!!!I'm going to teach you what the real Indoor cycle is

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/16/2017 10:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Pos yes, believe it and when I signed up to Elm also in several places they told me that I did not tell it at the time in the forum

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/17/2017 6:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My best friend is diabetic and with me we operate the breasts.Obviously she made her older exams but we were both delighted.The subject of healing if it had to follow a series of recommendations.But she always tells me .. Luckily I listened to you.Because at first it was felt that I could have more problems for the issue of diabetes.For all those girls who are undecided I encourage them as long as they are put in the hands of experts and that the surgeon advise on all the questions you ask.

elena1986's profile photo
elena1986
11/12/2018 7:42 p.m.

Elena1986 said:
My best friend is diabetic and next to me we operate the breasts.Obviously she made her older exams but we were both delighted.The subject of healing if it had to follow a series of recommendations.But she always tells me .. Luckily I listened to you.Because at first it was felt that I could have more problems for the issue of diabetes.For all those girls who are undecided I encourage them as long as they put themselves in the hands of experts and that the surgeon advise on all the questions you ask.

Hi Elena.My wife wants a breast increase.But the surgeons we have contacted have denied that possibility due to their díbetes where you and her friend were operated ... Somers of Colombia.A hug Elena

jeffer's profile photo
jeffer
07/29/2023 8:39 a.m.

What country are you? Elena

jeffer's profile photo
jeffer
07/29/2023 8:39 a.m.

The important thing is that the control is good, so as not to have infections or healing problems., As in any other operation.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2023 1:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.