Endocrine in Granada

giusseppe's profile photo   10/27/2014 4:28 p.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum and I still don't handle me very well.I am 42 years old and I am diabetic, I started with some pastelites (I think Belmetia) and now I get a noirpid and lantus.The point is that after several education sessions, visits to the endocrine (every 6 months), carry a more or less balanced diet, quit smoking, and play sports, I am getting worse;Sometimes they give me down to 35, 40, etc., and other increases from up to 450, I had a glucose meter for 6 days (which measures every 2 min.), To remove statistics and determine the reason for such tremendous decompensations, theLast visit to the endocrine already told me not to be more than it was an urgency, but ... can this be an urgency? He told me that I was changing the doses, but not yet.The point is that I have already decided to find a private endocrine and wanted to know if someone can recommend one in Granada, thank you.(Health is priceless)

giusseppe's profile photo
giusseppe
10/27/2014 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, do you have the possibility of moving to Malaga?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/27/2014 4:33 p.m.

I can advise you one who is a saint's hand, my mother was in the same situation as you, had constant hypoglycemia and this endocrine nothing more than saw her and asked her 3 questions I was already solved, then she is a very very attentive doctor with thePacietes, cares about them, and I assure you that it is an excellent professional in the field of diabetes, works in the public and also in the Priada.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2014 4:38 p.m.

Ok, thank you, I really thank you.I was visited

giusseppe
10/27/2014 4:46 p.m.

Man, it comes better in Granada, since the idea is to visit it quite often ...

giusseppe
10/27/2014 4:48 p.m.

Meanwhile, give us schedules and doses you have, to see if we can help something ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/27/2014 4:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In the morning, just before breakfast: 8 u.Novorapid
Half a day, just before food: 10 u.Novorapid
At night, just before dinner: 9 u.of Novorapid and 1/2 h.After dinner: 26 u.of Lantus.
Of course, all this if the levels enter into normal, which is almost never, if not more or less dose, and ¨Bolus¨¨:-\ "

giusseppe
10/27/2014 4:55 p.m.

Puffff you usually get up with high or low glycemia?Do you usually get to dinner with high or low glycemia ??? 'How many rations do you eat for breakfast ???

DiabetesForo
10/27/2014 5:19 p.m.

You wake up well?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/27/2014 6:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Almost always when I get up, I have it high, about 230 or so, but then, and especially if I exercise or work, about 12, they give me downs, I have tried to get less dose, but then I arrive at half a day with her high.I usually have breakfast at 9, a coffee and a half toasted oil

giusseppe
10/29/2014 4:27 a.m.

Already, after the insistence of my relatives, who care more about me than myself, I have decided to visit a private endocrine, but which one?If someone knows any in Granada who can advise me ... please, I would appreciate it.= D>

giusseppe
10/29/2014 4:35 a.m.

Borro commentary comment, forgive

DiabetesForo
10/31/2014 7:30 a.m.

how much weights and measure ???

DiabetesForo
10/31/2014 7:31 a.m.

Salvador, we each have insulin needs, it is a bit dangerous to compare guidelines.

I put 22 units for a glass of milk, and no, I don't have hiccup

tica's profile photo
tica
10/31/2014 8:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

will 2 units, ethics?

Giuseppe, the Lantus, you will have it well regulated if you go to bed and raise with similar values.
If you wake up high it may be that you need to raise the dose of Lantus.
(Having good, 120?)
Another reason to get high may be that you give you a night hypoglycemia and not find out, you would have to measure you at dawn to know.In that case, you would have to lower the dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2014 7:20 p.m.

If they give you down at noon, you can eat something to avoid it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2014 7:22 p.m.

Thank you, I will try to do it.Forgive my delay, I'm away from home ... Already to finish off the task: ((((

giusseppe
11/05/2014 6:38 p.m.

Let's see, I tell you a good endocrine in Granada, José Antonio Lobón Hernández, it happened to me from NPH to Lantus+Novorapid and it made me lose weight.The one who quotes has deprived:
MARTIN LOPEZ DE LA TORRE CASARES
958 203 447
San Juan de Dios 52 1st D 18001, Granada (from a doctors page: Link
Now to yours: Has anyone given you diabetes education?You are like me a few years ago, you change the dose to volley, you do not foresee hypoglycemia and you are fighting against the lantus.
Go to the endocrine planning you the calculation of sensitivity to carbohydrates and establishes a guideline for your bowling and response to situations in your life.If in the morning you have those whicketers you will have to take something in the middle of the morning, for example;The insulin guideline at least the touches better.To my liking the lantus at night gives more dislikes (downturn or climb, as I think) than something else, so I changed it at lunchtime and at least realized what was happening.
The Lantus has a continuous 24 -hour action, so it should not influence you much in the hyper majoras.It looks like a phenomenon of dawn, but that you better talk to your endocrine.
Much encouragement that diabetes, as a friend says, is a military disease: it fights with discipline and order.If you add a good knowledge of how things work, instead of a hell a bearable discomfort will become.And if you are optimistic, or that.
Greetings

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
11/10/2014 7:04 a.m.

Regina said:
will 2 units, ethics?

Giuseppe, the Lantus, you will have it well regulated if you go to bed and raise with similar values.
If you wake up high it may be that you need to raise the dose of Lantus.
(Having good, 120?)
Another reason to get high may be that you give you a night hypoglycemia and not find out, you would have to measure you at dawn to know.In that case, you would have to lower the dose.

No no, they are 22 ... it's because of pregnancy.Which meant that guidelines cannot be compared.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/10/2014 4:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ah!!!I don't even want to think about what there would be a pregnancy when there were no glucometers ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2014 5:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.