I am unfaithful

HanSolo's profile photo   09/14/2011 6:39 a.m.

Well, I'm already fed up!I have given him a chance.God knows yes.We have tried.Months ago, we left it as mutual agreement, when I met another;The USB contour.And the Opium told me ... Noooo ... Keep with me ... It has been a long time ... we know each other since I went on the market.You were one of the first to have me in your province ... They have been many experiences together ... And I said ... yes, you are right ... but I like to change ... I recognize that I am unfaithful by nature, I'm sorry.I'm like that ... And he replied ... noooo ... noooo ... What have I done wrong, huh?that?I don't deserve it!

I certainly broke my heart to see him in those conditions, there abandoned in my drawer-disguise of memories, where I keep the meters, which I collect compulsively for many years.But there he stayed, with other meters that certainly were not at his level.Sharing drawer with an Eleviseia Dex or a compact from Accouck was a dishonor, but I had infatuated from another.His curves, his speed, his absorption ... that, that.Your absorption.And I told the Opium: Hey, look, it's not just because of this, but you absorb fatal.I don't know what happened to you, but now it's insufferable.And this is also important.To which he replied: I promise you that I will change.They have been various problems that will be fixed.You will see it.

And finally, I gave him the opportunity for June.I took the black packet of the optium again and went out again to go on vacation.Sol ... Beach ... dosones everywhere because of the heat ... in short, intensive use.

But we are already in September ... and no !!There is no way.I can't tolerate this bad absorption.What the hell has happened with these strips?Can you know?Its absorption is worse than that of the role of the elephant's toilet* (happily already extinct).

In short, I'm fed up.As this post ends, I call 900 from Abbott to tell them how bad their strips and that happened to the competition.I told him for a long time ago, but hey.I fulfill my role to inform what is not going well so that things can improve.And I keep my consciousness calm.

This noon I will start dating the contour again.Yes, I'm unfaithful.I recognize it.

* The hygienic paper of the elephant was a classic of the 70s. It was the "antipapel".Invented by some being of the Averno or perhaps the result of a joke that ended up yétas de la muos, when using it gave the feeling of being cleaned with a satin folio of El Galgo Parachemin instead of a normal toilet paper.Very economical (as is logical), it was usual to find it in places of little slowdown, such as bares, gas stations and whistle.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/14/2011 6:39 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

:)) :)) :))

Diosss, the compact ... what a gluco fiasco.

I've been thinking for months for my lifescan and spend to Abbott, but he looks at me with those dimples where to put the strip and there is no way, he can.
And what is my lifescan with friendships: how beautiful, with that greenish, so soft and so light ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/14/2011 7:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/14/2011 7:15 a.m.

Gondrullo, how good that writing was left.:)) :)) :))

Nana's profile photo
Nana
09/17/2011 10:54 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Gondullo, have you heard something about the new strips they have marketed or are upset to market for the optium? ... The other day in the visit to the endo they told me ... I have got rid of the contour, and between Menarini andI have had to opt for Menarini because the same thing happens to you with the strips and their lousy quality in absorption ....
Hopefully it is true and that point has improved, if so, of course I change again.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/03/2011 6:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

very good!!!You have made me laugh !!!
I have also been "unfaithful" to many brands, but I recognize that I have loved them all.Only when using the Medtronic insulin pump, the contour is the glucometer that allows me to overt all the information in the pump, and then pass it to my endocrine through the USB ... Greetings
Pilar: P: P: P

ADISAMADRID's profile photo
ADISAMADRID
10/10/2011 3:25 a.m.

<Blockquote Rel = "" Velia "" = "" Gondurulo, you have heard something about the new strips they have commercialized or are apt marketing for the optium? ... The other day in the visit to the endo they told me... I have got rid of the contour, and between Menarini and Opium I have had to opt for Menarini because the same thing happens to you with the strips and their bad quality in absorption ....
I hope it is true and that point has improved, if so, of course I change again.

No, I don't know anything.I will talk to the secress of the association to find out.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/13/2011 4:59 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.