Risotto of mushrooms (diabetics)

nina45's profile photo   11/09/2014 5:22 a.m.

Good I spend my most special risotto recipe.As I do the truth is that I barely upload the sugar ... Of course it is not atiborro to eat (I wear about two tablespoons of serving) and I do pica healthy before or prepare a tomatito to accompany.
Ingredients: (for. 5 or 6 people)
1/2 kilo of rice for risotto (I buy it in the day)
2 leeks
1cebolleta
Mushrooms (I put about about 300 gr of varied mushrooms, specifically "Camasecs", "Camagrocs", "Ravellones" and "Trumpets of Death")
Laurel two leaves
Salt
Olive oil
1 glass of chicken broth water (I buy it in Brick of the day)
1/2 glass of white wine water
80 gr of Parmesan cheese
50 gr of emmental cheese
2 tablespoons of butter
Avecreem
Elaboration:
The rabbis of the leeks and the onion (open in cross and well clean) are cut to make a broth.
In the casserole (preferably iron or failing to mud) the leeks and the chives with olive oil are brown.When the clean and chopped mushrooms begin to be brown.When everything is done the butter, the rice, a handful of salt, a pill of Avecreem and two bay leaves and stir everything well.
Add the chicken broth glass and stir softly until the rice absorbs the liquid.Repeat the operation to little ones by adding the broth made with the robes of the leeks and the scallion (spoon and a half of those of soup at a time) and letting consume ... go stirring constantly ... so until the rice when trying it is noticedto the point.
Finally add the 1/2 glass of white wine and the two grated cheeses (you can buy them powdered or use a grater).Stir well and let cook 2 minutes (important to control this time with the clock) without stopping to stir.
Let stand 5 minutes covered with a clean cloth.
A good goodbye!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/09/2014 5:22 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

The trumpets of death are not seen in the photo but I put them ...
The photo with the finished risotto is missing the 5 minutes of rest (and I stayed).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/09/2014 5:30 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Ah as always for my little Alex de Cambre, with the affection of her friend Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/09/2014 6:07 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

We have expanded the photo to see it better, and two things Alex likes mushrooms, and for a rookie in this recipe how long it will take me, you know you tell a little on top ....... becauseSurely I would take me more, thank you very much, take care of yourself and a lot of kisses to all. Feliz day and better night.

alex's profile photo
alex
11/09/2014 4:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello dear ... Well, if Alex likes mushrooms ... we are not going to take the opposite !!!Hahaha ... The mushrooms can vary them to the taste of the consumer ... and if you improve the recipe, do not forget to enter this post and tell us that here we all learn from everyone ...
What time it takes?Let's see ... It is a recipe that needs one to stir, that is to say that it takes time ... I the broth with the robes of leek and scallions, I did it while having breakfast but we go with 1/2 time there is enough (You can do it the previous day while dinner for example).The rest ... counts 20 minutes while you wash and crush the mushrooms and fools the leeks and the scallion ... the cooking of the rice depends on the instructions of the package.Mine put from 15 to 18 minutes to be to the point and was 18. Then the 2 minutes of the clock and the five rest ... Haleee ... calculator and count minutex hahaha.
You can also improve the recipe ... I give you ideas ...
Adding in the last moment in addition to white wine, a small cream of cream for cooking and instead of putting two cheeses mix four (50 grams of each) ... the Parmesan (which does not miss), the emmental, a semi and aManchego (these last two grated with the grater) ... will be 5 more minutes of elaboration prepare the cheeses.
Another thing ... I (to my particular liking huh!, You do how you like ...) to put mushrooms, I would add with leeks and the scallion, a little garlic and parsley that they have left of the coña ....
Halee to enjoy it all together and my.
A hug friends and good benefit to all who decide to make "guinea pigs" of my recipes hahaha.To enjoy it with health.Strong kisses to "my sweets."Bicos.Nina45
PS: In my opinion this is a recipe to make a holiday or a weekend, because it comes out normal in the ingredients, the price (to me everything cost me about 10 euros that is not very expensive either ...The varied and dry mushrooms - who wash and put 15 minutes soak to hydrate - specifically 4 euros ...) and needs to be "in situ" with the hands in the dough in the rice without attending other things (stirring without hardlystall).It is my modest opinion ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/09/2014 4:50 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Yes, yes, you see everything very facilitated, uuuuiii, I tell you that there are too many ingredients to eat them separately and between four you do not see, but the good thing about making a new recipe is that we have to have plan B or ratherWe already know what happens when Alex's family is put in the kitchen ......... everything except dish, what happens is that during the month, we get a laugh at how the recipe came out..... we will try to do it, but I do not know when and less as it comes out, we will tell it ..... kisses for all. Feliz day and better night.;););)

alex's profile photo
alex
11/09/2014 5:17 p.m.

You can :)) If you try sure something good comes out ... (with everything you are capable of this is sucking. ,,).Also my recipes are all easy because I like to cook without complicating my life weighing ingredients and looking in stores an ingredient difficult to find ... if you need help you let me know and so we will be 5 in the kitchen hahaha.Encourage you that this is just get to it.Kisses and tell us how the experiment was left hahaha.Boas Noites

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/09/2014 6:08 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Aah Surely some will have thought to replace the grated of the 4 cheeses, use some grated cheese bags already prepared from those that are mixture of cheese classes for macaroni (they carry emmental and gouca) ... well very well thought out!Because it's a good idea !!!Keep giving coconut and innovating !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/09/2014 6:29 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Well, well, well, because you have not tried, the culinary delights of Alex's family ...... b- (or :-)) :-)) :-)) you would run and not even,At the moment we will take your recipe printed and when we plan to make it read a lot of times, and organize the work .............. If something will come out but as in all things when it is the 1 time........ I will shout a relief ...... a very big one

alex's profile photo
alex
11/12/2014 6:57 p.m.

You make smoke signs that helped you and hahaha ... try not to burn the kitchen ... hahaha
How bad I am hahaha
Kisses to all

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/13/2014 11:49 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.