Holas - Type 1 diabetic for 34 years

juanluis1957's profile photo   11/09/2014 9:03 p.m.

Well, I am clumsyning a lot at this time in the morning, but we are going there:
Type one diabetic about 34 years ago, I convert to the religion of "Take care uncle" about 12 years, that is, very rebellious before.Still zero complications (Yujuu).Today with Medtronic bomb and with the free freestyle sensor, I have reached something unthinkable: in the A1C analyzes I leave without the "star" of value-strength-rango that I have seen the last 30 years.And what kills me is to count carbohydrates in food.Can anyone make a mobile app that does that?Please?Anyway, patience, I didn't expect a "flash" sensor like Abbott's and look where they have thrown it into the market.
Well, greetings to all.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
11/09/2014 9:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome :-)

I hate to count rations, I get fatal !!!I first serve me, having told the rations, then I want a little more or maybe I feel like a little less ... and it is a headache, the truth.I am looking forward to this or something similar, to see if they put things a little easier:

Link

And the cure, of course ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/10/2014 12:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That ... vote for the cure !!!Oeeee oeee oeee;)

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/13/2014 4:55 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.