New HBA1C Bayer meter (capillary)

kekiya's profile photo   10/13/2011 4:24 a.m.

Hello good!!!
I asked my header, some analyzes to know how I go from my glyped hemo, since until February I do not have my next analysis. Well, my doctor, he told me, that we try a new pot to measure the capillary hem, andThe apparatus in question is called A1cnow, from Bayer ..... Well, the device seems like a speech of measuring glucose like what we usually have, and very modern. Well, do you know what reliability does this pot have?Or if anyone has tried it in his health center, that I tell me to see how it has gone ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/13/2011 4:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Kekiya:
In my hospital they have it, the last hemo in July, they made it with that device and it did not matter to me in the previous capillary that they did with the usual device the Dec 2000 or something.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2011 4:36 a.m.

But does it have the same reliability as the results of an analytics?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/13/2011 4:52 a.m.

Yes, it usually gives a little higher than the analytics, but it is totally reliable, they make me an analytics a year and the other capillary.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2011 5:30 a.m.

Here it is the one they are using, they no longer use the big one.For a while they made parallel measurements and did not get anything conclusive, but come on, we have not varied so much, half a point up or down.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2011 6:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

The fact is that my last analytical, in June, I had 7.1 ... and now that "relatively" I have a little more control, they have done this test this test in my header doctor..y pum!7.4 ..... and of course, I did not know if this device was entirely reliable, if you had tried it and how your impressions ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/13/2011 8:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.