Coupon of the eleven "World Diabetes Day"

HanSolo's profile photo   10/19/2011 11:48 a.m.

Next Saturday, October 29, Eleven will dedicate its weekend coupon to World Diabetes Day

"With this gesture, with which 5,000,000 coupons will carry the image of this important event for all of us, the eleven wanted to add this year to the acts that both federations and associations of people with diabetes start up withReason for the DMD, every November 14, contributing to spread and increase the visibility of the problem of this pathology in Spain.

Due to its importance and relevance of visibility that this action will give to the work you carry out throughout the year, we would thank you for disseminating and making this information reach all your associations as well as your relatives and those people who considerThey could be interested in knowing this eleven gesture. "

Hala, to buy the coupon that day ...: D: D: D: D

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/19/2011 11:48 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Gondurulo, is it an advertising initiative of Fede or does it entail any money?
Although being eleven in between, it already surprises me.

In any case, good initiative of Fede.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2011 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Gondurulo, is it an advertising initiative of Fede or does it entail any money?
Although being eleven in between, it already surprises me.

In any case, good initiative of Fede.

No idea.It is a PTE management.De Fede, and already told us that they were in it to get notoriety.In the same way that a seal was also made by Correos a year ago.I guess they will tell us on Saturday at the General Assembly we have in Madrid.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/20/2011 4:47 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Who will touch?
The maximum possibilities say that the eleven has themselves ...:-/ and that is that the mechanism that compensates for the negative deviation of sales is almost more juicy than the gross amount that is entered by sales.
And of course, it is almost better to make much larger runs than the chances of sales.

Still, I hope you touch someone ... and if you need it better.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2011 3:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.