Hello

JC1985's profile photo   10/19/2011 1:18 p.m.

Hello, I am new here commenting, I already knew this forum to have visited it several times, but today I decided to ask a question if someone knew, if he is in a wrong place and someone bothers him that he is where I have given it to me.

I am 25 years old, since 2002 I am with this disease.My last analysis is 8.1 and 7.5 ... I hoped to be more below ... but well.

Greetings to all.

JC1985's profile photo
JC1985
10/19/2011 1:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

I've already answered your question

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2011 1:34 p.m.

Hello, I just tell you that you do not do as to be obsessed with the glycosilada.
Because not all people work the same.
Doctors give you some tables that tell you the risk of hospital admission for diseases that surround the world of diabetes but this is not so.Because it is not yet known why but 50% never develop diabetic nephropathy even taking glycosylated glys.
They put the stop at 7% less than 7 almost without risk.Up to 7.5% low risk.And above 8% say they are poorly controlled diabetes.
But I am not far as it depends on because it depends on many more factors.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
10/21/2011 4:29 p.m.

Welcome to the JC1985 forum !!!!
You say that you have been with diabetes since 2002, almost like my daughter (2003), I don't know if you put the last ones because they are worse than the rest ... if they, sporadically have the highest hemoglobins, it does not have to mean anything, you have to tightenThe males and try to have control again ... Anyway almost as important as a good hem is glycemic stability, Normopese, etc ...
Do not hesitate to ask what seems to you.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/24/2011 5:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.