Hello, my name is Javi and I'm from Seville XD

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/29/2011 11:09 a.m.

Hello everyone, as I say in the matter my name is Javi and I am from Seville.I have type 2 diabetes for many years although they detected it about 4 years ago.I am 34 years old and I am an obese person, weight about 125 kilos with approximately 1.77 tall.Today, here at work I just said enough and is the reason I have registered in this forum.On Monday I will sign up for a gym and I will make an appointment for an endocrine because I am fed up not to take care of myself, to feel tired, with a lot of appetite, ... I want to change, worry about myself and I am convinced to be able to get it.I would like to meet people here with whom to chat of our illness, give us advice and things like that.Do not roll up anymore, a hug and you know that you have a friend around here

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2011 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Javi.

I think you've made a good decision with taking care of yourself.You are young and you can have a good quality of life.Even your diabetes will improve and will not give you much can if you lose weight and exercise.The endocrine will be the one who must guide you the treatment, the diet and the rest, but eating more healthy does not have to be boring or hungry.

I spend a link to a website that we like a lot, so that you are taking a look:

Link

Health and Welcome.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2011 1:42 p.m.

Holassss

Welcome to the forum

Congratulations on your decision ... in the future you will celebrate it.

Do not mark great objectives ... Focus on very short -term objectives (even weekly objectives) and affordable, easy ... It's like learning to walk: first one step and then the other.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2011 4:44 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Javi!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/02/2011 4:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, a time has passed since I posted here and well, the thing is going better, I have lost 3 kilos and doing sports and I feel like a bull.I no longer feel that daily fatigue and I have managed not to engulf the meals, I explain myself, I ate the food plate at zero coma xD, now between spoonful and spoonful I wait for a prudent time, I try to eat more slowly, it fills me more and I lose thatAnsia to eat I had before.I recommend it to everyone, a good diet and exercise helps us a lot.Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
01/22/2012 1:45 a.m.

Hello Javi !!
How is the thing going?
I will tell you my personal experience, I am a boy of 1.88 and I heigh 5 years ago 130 kg, the day I said enough was a morning that tried to tie the sneakers and softe me, here I said enough, I exercise an improving an improvingA little my feeding, low 30kg, in 1 year, currently weight 110 kg, and it has nothing to do with my life, I have improved much removing these kilos, I am not tired I am much more active and apart from my health that has improved a lot,I encourage and you know to keep taking care of you

angelote2021's profile photo
angelote2021
01/28/2012 8:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.