Inexpected Total in Diabetes

romevila's profile photo   11/04/2011 4:37 p.m.

Hello everyone

After having spoken or rather super -questioned about Lantus insulin, I spend something about me.I am, I believe the oldest or rather my diabetes is the oldest, since he is 33 years old, I debuted with 14 years and I have learned in this forum more than in these years almost alone of evolution.I thank all that you have answered with my distressing doubts.
How have you get such a great control?To control HC, rations, etc., with such skill?
It is great to count on this forum and see that a weirdo (especially when you have files of file X.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/04/2011 4:37 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Romevila, is that the greatest defense that diabetics have is information, read, learn and practice in our own body.It is we who can best control ourselves.
I'm glad this forum has helped you.It also helped me a lot of his precursor forum, there was a before and after.especially for the tranquility and security that gave me in the management of insulin
A hug

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2011 5:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As Regina tells you, the only secret is information and trial-error because the theory is one thing and our diabetes another :)) :)), measured a lot of glucose to get to know is fundamental ...
I'm glad the forum has helped you, that's the purpose of it: D: D: D: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2011 5:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And here we continue, to help and help us.That's what it is about.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/04/2011 7:56 p.m.

It is never too late to learn, Romevila ... most of those who are here enter one day for the same purpose, learn a little more, and nothing better than experience ...
I am glad that the forum has helped you, and as Alea says, we will continue, learning and teaching ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2011 7:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

You disabled, in general we disable.
Any forero knows much more about our own diabetes than any doctor ... It's only a matter of time, worrying about oneself and studying.

I have always learned from other patients, for better and worse ... I had (and I have) the luck of always having my educator.But listening and knowing other patients is how you accumulate information.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 12:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.