Another new one here

pepi's profile photo   11/09/2011 6:03 a.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum, although not the diabetes, they detected it almost 4 years ago and although by my age, 42 Then, I diagnose as DB2, after changing the insulins in the end they were right, first they gave me Novomix 30/70, tomorrow and night, and disastrous, then Novomix30/70 tomorrow and noon and insuulatard at night and even worse, until they did the peptide test and saw that it was a delayed DB1 as my endocrine said, and I alreadyThey put novorapid at the meals and corrections and basal less and already better, but now also since May 18 my son with 15 years debuted, and they already put him directOn another forum, and personally to Owash, of the Valencian association, although it makes the strip of time that I do not see it, in case my full name is Pepi Girbés Terrés and so by that name I am also on Facebook, well good, I hope to go back to follow the posts, since when I debut and enter a forum I learned a lot from what people commented, I realized that these forums whenever they do not get indested or malicious people, they are very useful, see you later.....

pepi's profile photo
pepi
11/09/2011 6:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pepi, welcome again.
If you entered the other forum, we will surely have coincided.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 6:58 a.m.

Well, I think your name sounds to me, but they changed the previous forum where I entered and stopped entering, I recently came back, but there is not many people from the one before, but now I hope to get to know the people of this forum

pepi's profile photo
pepi
11/09/2011 7:17 a.m.

Hi Pepi

Of course I remember you, I'm glad to see you here.

What p ***** the thing about your child, at least has the comfort that an expert in diabetes has, which is a lot.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 1:38 p.m.

Well, if it is a p ........... on my son, it is to give where it hurts, but at least as you say that this is going, although sometimes the DB is free,That was the reason that did not enter it and only a few hours in the hospital boxI have 4 km from my house, the days when the result of all the analysts was their glycada was 14, 6, and at two months under 8.4, the analysis has been done today, so theWe have the ITV week, in the endocrine, by the way I have said before that in the face, this or name, but in that account I cannot enter the forum, since I do not know why I do not admit my main email, and I haveIn entered with another that I have not to use it so much, to enter the face through the forum I am like Teresa GT, but if it is not for the forum is my full name, Pepi Girbés Terrés, that of Teresa that by the way was the name ofMy grandmother is a face account that is also mine

pepi's profile photo
pepi
11/09/2011 1:53 p.m.

PEPI RECOVERY: d
What a job about your boy! Even if I repeat me, I say the same, a part of the way you already have it learned.Much encouragement !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2011 4:14 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

PEPI REBUENDIVA !!!
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/10/2011 1:35 a.m.

Hello a greeting,
I just wanted to say that I thought that pre -founded insulins were no longer used, that they were a matter of years ago.
But from what I see, Novomix still is still sent.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/10/2011 4 p.m.

Good @pepi that you entered to visit us and share c/us, your sweet experiences !!!!!!!I worry about your child because this is not easy, but it will be used because this is a thing of brave and you, here we are all !!!!!Welcome "Family">: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
05/09/2016 3:41 p.m.

Welcome to the @pepi forum :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/09/2016 4:47 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Wellroom Pepi !!!!!And now in my language, Pepi what you need in this forum will find help from all over the world.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/09/2016 4:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.