Present myself

pebrereta's profile photo   11/09/2011 4:38 p.m.

Good night,

I am Valenciana although a year ago I reside in Madrid and in September I was diagnosed with 27 years and I have found the forum looking for information and I found it very interesting.

All the best

pebrereta's profile photo
pebrereta
11/09/2011 4:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome home !!!
Here we are for what you need.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2011 4:46 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 5:12 p.m.

Thank you so much!

I guess we will look a lot because I'm a little lost and here I am learning a lot.
The truth is that I debuted with 240 since my mother when telling her that she had 15 days with the symptoms sent me to test A Pharmacy.The pharmaceutics sent me to the doctor, this the analysis and Hglyc 10.6 so insulin that raised you!
The truth is that I was in shock and I did not give importance, but when going to the endocrine and starting to ban food (I love sweet and I do not forgive the popcorn or the good things that I used to say) I started to see the bull's feet ...
The head doctor sent me Humalogmix 25%fast 75%slow 10ud and the endocrine said that well, although he was all the morning without being able to move from the sofa and eating because if I was with a hiccam.) And I am quite controlled, the bad thing is that I have hypos of 49 or 53 and I am asymptomatic, so I measure myself as 8-10 times a day ...

Within what I feel fortunate because I did not debut in a hospital, nor at a very early age, although reading the forum I have seen that many good things I say that I say ... I for the moment diet Rajatabla except popcorn in cinemaevery 15dias: d

I do not roll up anymore, than to be new I think today I have already overcame the quota: D

All the best

pebrereta
11/09/2011 5:38 p.m.

Be patient, when you know the management of insulin you will eat everything with hardly any restrictions, only in the quantity, but you will eat everything and now you are passing the honeymoon so you have so many hypos, little by little you will adjust the insulin andYou will find better.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 5:46 p.m.

And when the insulinas change.
Handle mania to continue recipeing the mix, which are impossible to adjust.

Welcome, Perereta.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 6:16 p.m.

Welcome Pebreta!
When you set the insulin better, you will find yourself normal and you can eat everything
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/10/2011 1:34 a.m.

Hello a greeting.I do give my son of everything to eat, sweets, popcorn, not because they don't like it.
It is not to ban food, and less take away from a child the jelly beans because everyone around them eats them, and that can bring problems.
It is rather to know at what time you can eat them,
For example, my son at 6 in the afternoon I have been doing sports, because I give him 200cc of milk (1RACION), and two 5 -GOME GOMBOLAS (1RACION).Therefore he is happy and I know that it is not going to make hypoglycemia.
So if you know at the time that every day you do hypoglycemia, take advantage of sweets to eat sweets if it is what
What do you like.It's just about changing some rations for others, not prohibiting food.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/10/2011 11:43 a.m.

Thank you very much to everyone !!

I read the method of counting rations and I hardly believe it because it puts that you can eat everything always that you do not pass from the portions.The problem is that I told the endo and told me that it was very complicated (I see it super useful) and that of eating popcorn or even rice (I am Valencian, imagine the rice) nothing at all.After insisting he told me that a little rice but integral.
I am not fat, weight 50g and I measure 1.67, even so, for now I pay attention to him. I will not endure, I hope that for my health, a lot ... I have a doubt, if they eat everything, there are food that equal to the ration ofHydrates have more saturated fats ... So are not taken into account?I have read that cholesterol control is very important to avoid long -term complications (which gives me terror:?)

I asked TB if I could upload a dose if I had a more copious meal and told me that Nanai ...
From 21 to 23 I am finally the Diabetological Education Cursillo, so I hope they give me more guidelines ...

All the best

pebrereta
11/11/2011 4:16 a.m.

Change doctor or you will go crazy.That doctor wants you to live for diabetes and not with diabetes.

If you like rice, it weighs and puts the corresponding units.I am not in favor of eating sweets (except on a very few occasions) because the insulin we get is slower than the one that produces the body (not exactly, but ours does not go directly in blood) then the sugar peak isinevitable.But rice, how can't you eat?

tica's profile photo
tica
11/11/2011 5:15 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I agree with Tica, change the doctor but urgently.: Shock :: Shock:
To start, to see if it were possible that they also change insulinmeals that most handle) ... there are a thousand boards out there, if it does not put it Alea, this afternoon or tomorrow I will put a link.Once you know the units that you have to put yourself for each ration of hydrates, you will have part of the HEHCO road ....
With respect to fat, you always have to take it into account, in fact I always add some more insulin for this reason.And of course the saturated neither for diabetics nor for the rest they are advisable, they must be avoided as far as possible ...
With respect to sweets, we have not eliminated them from the diet, yes, as they are not too advisable, we take them on some occasions.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2011 5:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, in relation to the rice, what happens with the dry rice is that the same quantity has a greater index
glycemic than the broth.
To get an idea.1 carbohydrates equals 10gr of sugars.
I don't know what diet they have put you I guess around 1800kcalorias.
And is usually taken over 60% in hydrates.over 25% in fat and 15% in proteins.
1 fat speaker are 9kcalorias.1 4kcalorias hydrates, 1 4kcalorias protein spell.
In your diet they should put the rations at breakfast, mid -morning, snack food, dinner, and if you need what is called Resopon to go to sleep, safely.
I am going to give you some example of what is 1 hydration.

2OGR White bread.20gr integral bread.
(without cooking).Rice and pastries such as noodles, spaguetis etc.Every 15gr.
Once cooked) rice and pastes over 50Gram.
With fruits.
Pera 80gr.Platano50gr.100gr oranges.
In vegetables they are almost free because they are usually 300 shed a ration.
Anyway, you better look for rations because they are very complete and I have only put some examples.
With the chuches and jelly beans.etc
And also sure that the amounts that I have put someone has other tables and varies.
The rice is better to take it caldoso because it has more water with the same weight and does not rise so much

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/11/2011 8:02 a.m.

25% in fats?It seems to me a lot.

DiabetesForo
11/11/2011 9:49 a.m.

A couple of bonds to the carbohydrate table:

DiabetesForo
11/11/2011 12:05 p.m.

Hello good!!

Thank you very much for the links to the tables!I've been linked and I hadn't been able to enter ...
I have done the Diabetological Education Cursillo and I think it has been fine, since I have learned a little more.

A kiss to everyone!

pebrereta
11/28/2011 7:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.