When your health is a business

Beky's profile photo   11/19/2011 6:33 a.m.

Things are getting very ugly, let's not get to these limits.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/19/2011 6:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ufff, I put my hair on end .... Hopefully things are never like that.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/20/2011 6:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I already tell you, we don't know what we have in Spain.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/21/2011 3:40 a.m.

When I see these videos and I think that at this step we will get to that, I get an anxiety that I die.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/22/2011 5:10 p.m.

Well, it's not for waiting for the party, but the dance has already begun .......

Link "

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/24/2011 7:39 a.m.

Who has said that in Spain health care is free? ... It is true that it is comfortable to go to the doctor and that they serve you without going through the box, but that does not mean that it is free.Every month you discount from the payroll a good amount to pay social security, that without counting what the company you work for.If every month I gave me that money for me I am sure that I would give me to pay medical insurance and a pension plan exactly or better than we currently have.He who chooses not paying it already knows what can happen to him.
In the case of people who cannot pay it or emergencies if there should be a state -funded health system as in other countries.Thus it would be more controlled and health care would be given to those who really need it and not as it happens now that half the world comes to Spain to spend the summer and all the revisions made, and the other half world we pay.

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
11/24/2011 12:30 p.m.

Marta Are we talking about the health of rich and health of the poor?This is how they work in the US and for nothing in the world I would like that system.
To begin with, private companies rarely (if not) cover what social security covers in Spain.Not even those who have private insurance have total coverage like here.
There was a fantastic movie (I don't remember the title, I'm sorry), in which Denzel Washington makes a good man, worker, compliant and medical insurance, who is forced, when his son is diagnosed with a disease that his insurance refusesTo cover, to kidnap the hospital.
It is a petty system that only favors the usual.
Go, being diabetic, to see which private insurance company loves you, or, where appropriate, how much they charge you.

Those who know me know that I am not suspicious, precisely, of being a profranquist, but pussy, that they will load how little "the command": Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil:

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2011 12:41 p.m.

No, I do not mean healthy or poor health because in fact in Spain public health is much better than privately with a difference as professionals refers ... what I mean is a system that lets you choosealways guaranteeing optimal health care to whom he cannot pay and that of course is not sold as not what is not.

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
11/24/2011 12:49 p.m.

In Germany you can decide if you want private insurance or social security (you have the obligation to have one of the two).If you are a young person without any chronic disease, it is better to have private insurance.If not you always have the option of taking the public.You can go to the same doctors, the difference is where the invoice passes.
I think they were considering doing something similar with pensions.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/25/2011 4:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Marta .... "Who has said that health is free?"The title of the thread is "When your health is a business ", nobody has said that it is free, we all know what we pay to the SS.SS.
I do not know if you were diabetic and take the pump on, but in case you carry it the catetes cost more than 900 eurazos, that of course I could not even imagine paying.
Anyway, I agree that there would have to be much more control of the waste and scamThe health cards without prior notice I think they are entering within a true crime.
Do not put on a little red with the commandin alea, because I think about the same.By the way, the very good movie.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/25/2011 6:50 a.m.

We are going to put the color note a little to all this, that so many bad news ......... but I insist, we have to take care of how little we have.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/25/2011 11:52 a.m.

True Beky, I collided, nobody said it is free, but I referred to the person who comes out in the YouTube video who denounces that he did not attend it for not being able to pay it (something I do not agree with because asI have already said that there should be a state -funded health care for the people who are in those ciscustances), then in the following posts it compares to Spain I have assumed that it compared in that sense (in the USA or whereBe the video is paid in Spain not), it has been a mistake.
But come on, far from creating controversy (which was not my intention) what I meant is that in Spain we have a good system because everyone is treated but
1. It does not give you freedom of movements because you cannot choose, it is more you can choose obviously but if you pay in addition to the social security another insurance, would it not be more logical instead of paying twice for the same thing that would give you that money than youDo you pay per month and you invest in which you believe the best option (of health obviously)?
2. They sell you as free something that is not and in Spain many people believe that going to the doctor is free, and if you talk to people from outside they also believe that here in Spain it is free, and this system is raised right nowIt is not sustainable, because health should not be a business but it costs money and work and that must be maintained.

Beky, I am diabetic, I do not carry a bomb so I do not know exactly what it costs, but the treatments are very expensive and in Spain we do not currently have them because the s.s financially or because we have the best health system in the world (whichIt is deficient and has debts for all sites) but because pharmacies continue to advance money to pay medications that they pay with 6 and 7 months late and because pharmaceutical laboratories are serving hospitals despite not being charging forseveral months.When this explodes (and there is already a laboratory that they have threatened to stop providing their products if they are not paid), you, me and all people with chronic diseases we will find ourselves in the situation of, very well, the SS cannotPay because it does not have a hard one, I get out of a lot for the treatment and I have to restrict other things, that who is lucky, and I also find that there is no updated legislation by which every person has to havehealth insurance (call it public or private) and that forces insurance companies to cover people with chronic diseases.The day this happens (and God wants to do not happen) we will realize that in Spain in health/pension issues we have trusted too much into a state and we will not know/be able to react because they have tied our hands.

Well, I shut up that this looks like a will :-)

Greetings and good weekend

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
11/25/2011 12:01 p.m.

Well, I do not think that the SS.SS is poorly raised, what is badly raised is the spiral of corruption in which we have entered this country, and of course that the SS.SS does not leave.The bad management and administration is the one that causes so much debt and scam, that as always we will pay the citizens and as always those who have the least purchasing power, use, us.Obviously every system is not perfect and always has to improve.As we all know here, the attention and treatment we receive is not always the same and varies a lot between communities and especially among doctors.I think this would be one of the things that I would have to improve, to make a regulation in this regard, I explain myself, because in some places the revisions are made at 3 months and others at 6?, Because some have to pay the strips and othersNo? Because some have diabetological educators and others do not, and so on a length, etc.All this is, of course, sometimes due to lack of means that is what causes the lack of money, or in this case, the theft of money and other times is due to the lack of interest of the professionals who are not renewed inThe matter, because the diabetes that I know has changed a lot in a short time, and we continue to pay that obcequism.
Well, that I roll up and I don't know what I say at this time.But that you are also right by wanting to choose the type of health you want for you, that is clear.
Good weekend too.

Ah yes, I was going here for something ..... second, who will be the next?Anyone still doubts it?
Link ... 4.facebook

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/26/2011 9:18 p.m.

I don't know if S.S in Spain will be good or not.The case that the control of my diabetes is taken to me by my header doctor for a while because doctors are missing, they only meet me once a year, when the recommendation of the endocrine itself is every 3 months, (or 6 at most)What I do?Well, endure or pay for medical insurance, I have already gone to claim, to patient care .... But nothing is impossible for me to see me an endocrine.
Luckily the last analyzes have gone very well with hem of 6.6 and normal retinography.

david29's profile photo
david29
11/27/2011 9:50 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

I believe you David, our "endocrine" is just pediatrician and exercises as such.Jolin with those of AP, how do you try to request an endocrine in the closest province?I think they are obliged to grant you.All the best.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/28/2011 12:55 p.m.

What an interesting debate.There I go.The system proposed by Marta would be fine, thus in "hypothesis" because where that law will go out so that forces medical companies to assure every living bug?Are you also going to set prices or will they be in charge of that?The Spanish Health System has been located among the most efficient in the world, quality-price, so to speak, above those examples of countries such as Germany or the United States.The current problem is the lack of money for Toooodo, yes, the money that would have to have kept for our health have been spent, we are more and more, and that there are so many people without quoting, it still lacks more pasta.
For me it is an honor that my country, understanding all of us who formed it, has a health system that has helped people from outside to heal, it will not be I who criticizes it, because if tomorrow they take everything that mySon on top of the world, as long as he has the best quality of life.Another thing is that on the part of the person who manages the entire cotarro, there have to be control means to bill where appropriate, if you can.
I would love to propose a solution, but now more than ever it only comes to mind about "Virgencita, that I am as I am ...".What I am clear is that the "American" system gives me real dread.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/28/2011 7:19 p.m.

Now that there is no money.In my city they have made a new social security building, mainly offices and others, it was necessary, which I think was not needed was to spend similar million to put everything of top quality, with luxuries, marble, a structure that when when whenYou see it say "what happened."According to a friend of mine architect, he comments that only the project of that structure is worth not how many millions, that is, with much less it would have been enough.Yes, that there are many people in unemployment and few quotes and between this and the waste of the foundations of our system begin to stagger.

david29's profile photo
david29
11/28/2011 9:07 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

The truth is well complicated, the truth is that the American scheme and the Spanish have nothing to do, but it has always given me that while those of here we do not want to see yours or in painting to them it happens 3/4The same, so there should not be an absolute truth.

The average term that seems to be what the Germans have sought, as commented here (and I did not know) it seems a reasonable idea because it improves our Sitution although it does not solve the basic problem (which is that if the SS were a private entityThe costs would be lower and therefore the offer to the population, with the same resources, would be greater).

I am inclined to maintain the public SS system without a doubt, there must be no health premium, which makes the economic level of the healthy person be greater than that of the patient because of the mere fact of having to spend on their health, worseIf I believe that the idea of ​​deciding not to pay the SS to pay you a private one, whenever you want, it is reasonable.For now, having to pay you in addition to the private, if you want it, it doesn't make too much sense.

volodia's profile photo
volodia
11/29/2011 6 a.m.

Luckily on medical issues I have not been bad, I have been 5 years old with my endocrine.But the thing is getting Chunga and I hope you don't go to anymore, I think it is really a whore (with forgiveness) what they are doing in Galicia, and surely begins to do in other communities.A person has quite a lot with not finding a job to deny health, at this step it will be forbidden to get sick ... and this is only the beginning, you will see when the Lord (to call him in some way ..) Rajoy draws thescissors ...

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/29/2011 10:46 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Thus fight against cuts, with a couple ...:

http: // ytuquelees.Net/Maruja-Ruiz-La-Mujer-Que-Rechazo-La-Medalla-de Honor-de-Barcelona/

I lack the applause emoticon.Bravo for her.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/30/2011 7:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.