Smart Pix

Alberto P's profile photo   11/29/2011 10:55 a.m.

I would like to change impressions with someone who turns the Spirit pump data and enlightens the PC with the Smart Pix ...... I have a lot of doubts: d.

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
11/29/2011 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I turn data from both the pump and glucometer using the smart pix
What doubt do you have?
All the best.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/07/2011 12:34 a.m.

Thanks Mei, I already thought it was the only one ..... the main problem I have is to summarize the data of the measurements along with the bowling that I introduce.We have a table where glycemia appears per day and time, but in the same table a drawGlycemia appears with the bolus that is ultimately what interests our doctor .... have any way to get it out that it is not looking at the aviva meter's screw?:-/
And already placed ... there is some place where I teach us to interpret the graphs that it puts us .... tendency to go down, tendency to go down ... Trend of the morning, trend in the afternoon ..... Pufff:shock: greetings and I repeat .... thanks mei

Alberto P
12/07/2011 11:13 a.m.

In principle assuming that you use the web explorer version I tell you, to take a table with combined meter graphics and insulin pump (you have to download the data from both previously) you have to do it from generating report.I leave you an image:
Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;
Doing this generates a page with all the combined data, otherwise it cannot be seen or at least I have not achieved it in this program.

Regarding representing graphics there must be a manual somewhere but I have not seen it xD I learned to the brave and surely I still do not know half of things.If you have more concrete doubts, maybe I can guide you something, your question (although now I am of exams and I am very looked, the same takes to answer).To my personally, what is most useful to me at the generic level is the graphic of metabolic control.

There is an independent program of ACCU-Chek called 360º and that serves for the smart-pix includes more options among others to empty the data meter and out there but I downloaded it does anything and I have not had time to investigate more.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/08/2011 7:19 a.m.

Ok .... thanks I will review it to see, but I think I did it as indicated .....;)

Alberto P
12/09/2011 6:04 a.m.

I upload a file with the Emminens project connects and that talks a bit about the smartpix

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2011 1:45 p.m.

Alberto have you managed to get the graph or the data you need?Maybe I have not understood very well what you said xD ... Anyway when I have a while, if you are interested, I hang you the 360º in case you want to take an eye.And see if you like more than the program that comes with the Smart Pix.
Looking for a long time I saw many interesting online applications of independent developers compatible with our machine but I have not tried more than these two.If you know any more that is better warns.

Owash I saw some of this on the ACCU-Chek page when registering the meter and insulin pump, but it is more like an orientation service for diabetes than at the software level, right?

All the best.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/10/2011 2:12 a.m.

Yes, theoretically it is a telemedicine project:-/
A tool to transmit data to health professionals.

Something like this is missing ... but without the will to change doctors it is impossible.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/10/2011 4:26 a.m.

Juassss ..... What a display of information :)) You catch me at a bad time because I work in the commerce sector and this "weekend" I go Liadito ... but review what you put and talk on Monday.Owash I know you work in the sector and you know the system well ... but for anything you can count on me .. I don't explain more;)

Alberto P
12/10/2011 6:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.