Does it happen to you?

MeI's profile photo   12/15/2011 1:33 p.m.

I have a doubt that takes me a few days around my head, these last weeks I have been examing and as a consequence I have a little high sugar, this is not the strange thing comes to sleep.
If I go to bed with for example 200-230 sugar I have to lift every 45 minutes more or less to go to the bathroom during the night.During the day it does not happen to me and I am already grated to see if I am going to have a prostate kidney problem or something ...
Does the same thing happen to anyone or do I approach the doctor to comment?It is that if I have these 2 last weeks I add the one that the 6-8 hours I sleep by doing aerobic to the bathroom you can imagine the serrano body that remains ...
All the best.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/15/2011 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you thought that it is an urine infection?

On the other hand, why do you go to bed with such high sugar?

tica's profile photo
tica
12/15/2011 2:16 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Have you measured glucose when you get up to the bathroom?You may have a beautiful hyperglycemia since you go to bed with very high glucose ......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/15/2011 4:11 p.m.

After 12 hours studying I would lie down even with an xD hemorrhage.I click 4ui before I went to bed, and yes, I measured when I got up the third time and continued with 200 so I punctured another 3 and then in the morning at 8 o'clock I got up with 128, but there were alreadyAfter a bad night so ...

If I had urine infection, would the same happen to me during the day?Also that it briefs when I pis I think.

By the way I must say in my defense that I do not usually lie with 200 what seems like my words, this is "seasonal" let's say, I now have a lot of stress and that is reflected in glucose peaks, usually in my case youIt goes up and I thank God because the reverse would be very fucked.

Any idea?Has it happened to you with a hyper night?Or I am the only one, who spent the night with a shower complex (sorry for the expression).

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/15/2011 5:26 p.m.

Something similar happens to me ... With figures above 200 I usually go to the bathroom to urinate quite often ... it is almost mathematician, if I go more than 2 times in 1 hour is that I am high sure.
And it happens to me at all hours of the day ... at night less because the only thing that awakens me is the hypos.

DiabetesForo
12/16/2011 1:18 p.m.

Thanks for your comment Owash I already thought I was the only one and that I had a prostate or something ... I've been tonight with 120-90 and I had a better time but as I later have high peaks during the day ... Let's see if the pass theexams and stabilize me a little because ...

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/16/2011 3:30 p.m.

I think it happens to everyone to think that we have other diseases in addition to diabetes ...
As we are all day and every day pending our body, if we are high of blood glucose, if we sweat, if we have a lipodystrophic bultito and 23 more things ... and in the end of looking at each other we always discover some nonsense: mrgreen:

The prostate is probable but over the years, a high percentage of men pass by ... so :(:?

DiabetesForo
12/17/2011 4:46 a.m.

Ja Ja what reason you are in what we all think about the diseases, more than two and three times I consider if I had this or I had that ...
Great inconvenience about the prostate for uncles ... very badly diagnostic, badly I want to say and the solutions are not better ... Do the diabetics have more ballots no?
The fact that it happens to someone else has reassured me quite a lot and the fact of not being the only hypochondriac here also Je Je
All the best.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/17/2011 3:27 p.m.

If Mel, of course it happens to me, every night I wake up once to the bathroom and do not see how it annoying, my tb happens to me when I am more nervous and that is very often; instead, during the day I can endure hours and hoursWithout going to the bathroom.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/17/2011 4:24 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

If Mel, of course, every night I wake up once in the bathroom and do not see how it annoying, my TB happens to me when I'm more nervous and that is veryOften; instead, during the day I can endure hours and hours without going to the bathroom.
The truth is that you take a weight off me not being the only one that happens, is that for the day I do not go to the bathroom or half of times, my organism has a strange sense of humor ... to see if the end of theExams because among sleep badly spend the day with hyper/hyper/hyper/hypo and nerves I am bursting both mentally and physically.
Greetings and thanks to all for the answers;););

PS: If I do not take away the exams, I will pass me through the doctor and I will tell something here.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/19/2011 6:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.