CIRCLE D3 SUPPORT !!!

Karla Natalia's profile photo   01/06/2012 5:41 p.m.

Hello, I am like Karla, I am 25 years old and 10 months ago it debuts as DM1 and had many ups and downs, I started fear of eating and lowered 10 kilos .. after two months I lost the fear the insulnin lantus 8u (at the beginning) gave me security,Right now I rose 10 kilos and you are pinging 16u and awake with 160 I still don't tell my dr .. My last glucosilada was 6.9 Being k already lowered it to 5, and I know that one is as he wants to be ...But I can't with this change of life ... every time I see more blurry and that worries me a lot ... I need a circle of help alone I can't ... With my family I don't count at first I told them that they supported me as type diabetiosIII, and noooo they say that they are fine ... that I must control the carbohydrates that as ... that's why I feel alone ... they have the sin of inviting me food and I make a `± ~ [] []IDoctor hahaha I need emotional help, please I hope to find someone k ubike, that supports me to have a better quality of life I am not alone and that I am not only, getting out of this bump and starting to be an example of a way of lifehealthy, please write me help me form a support circle Thank you!

Karla Natalia's profile photo
Karla Natalia
01/06/2012 5:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Karla Natalia, I think you're drowning in a glass of water.

Of course, your family's attitude is not adequate, but your diabetes is yours and you must be self -sufficient in it.

As for that help you ask, you have come to the perfect place.Here we all know for what you may be happening and we will support you, we will help you and, if necessary, we will give you a pull of ears :))

Seriously, you have us from your part, so start raising doubts, that we will all give you a hand.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/06/2012 6:12 p.m.

If you sorry my mind has abandoned me.I'm not being rational ... I know but I have to understand it then with the tips !!!!!!Thanks for the ubikatex dose they are from the most I need

Karla Natalia
01/07/2012 12:27 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Karla !!!

I do not think that a hem of 6.9 is not bad, it is more, perhaps a 5 of 5 is more worrying, I still do not know how they get those we have so low without risk of suffering constant hypoglycemia, except that yes, that you do so many exerciseOr have a very special organism.: D

So if you want to get pregnant, with having a hemo less than 7, just better close to 6.5, and a little control will be sufficient to meet that goal ... Surely you don't have it so far!

Much encouragement and here we are for what you need1 !!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/10/2012 7:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia thanks for answering ... it's K I was afraid for the state waking up with 200, I went with the endocrine and said that because I rose 8 kilos and that I was finishing my honeymoon period ... Then I got the dose, I leave with Lantus16-0-0 and a metformin of 500mg at the time of food ... now I am afraid of metformin

Karla Natalia
01/11/2012 8:13 p.m.

I don't understand anything.If you are type 1, what the hell do metformin send you instead of ultra -grape insulin?Tell him with the endo and, if he doesn't convince you, change his end.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2012 7:43 a.m.

Ok Alea and I remove an appointment for early tomorrow, for while I suspend it .. Can you hurt me?

Karla Natalia
01/13/2012 9:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.