Diabetes and diet (infiltrations)

kristyy's profile photo   01/17/2012 4:42 p.m.

Hello everyone!:)

I am new here and I wanted to comment on my case ...

I have been diabetic for 10 years, my big problem is weight, I love to eat and it leads me to have an uncontrolled diabetes (last 8)
Now I am considering (in the long term) to get pregnant and I know that I have to have everything very very controlled so I have started a diet in a private doctor (paying singing) I have had very good references of it and today it has been my first day visiting.
It consists of the diet in infiltrations and mesotherapy accompanied by a diet, the diet is based on vegetables, proteins, lacteos, but of hydrates the first month is only allowed bread, nor pasta, nor rice, nor potatoes ...
I wanted to ask you opinion ... say that in the diet I do not go hungry at any time, that in case of descent I have to eat fruit ...
The endocrine I have a visit in May and the treatment is 3 months, so when I go in theory I will be in maintenance.

Thanks in advance!:)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/17/2012 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In case of decrease fruit in juice, huh?or pure sugar.Do not play with that, that a hypoglycemia must be attacked quickly.
If you lower the hydrates you will also have to lower insulin.If you manage to balance rations and insulin, there is no problem in following a regime.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2012 5:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

infiltrations ??:-/ That sounds like a expensive Timo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2012 5:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I was very good with infiltrations and mesotherapy.Ask for a second opinion, but that kind of treatments used by some "doctors" for any type of problem only serves to fill their pockets.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/19/2012 5:13 a.m.

Can you tell me your case ??
I have gone to endo and head of head and although they are supporters of healthy diet and sport, they have not told me that it would go wrong, since I have a lot of weight left over and it is a slightly faster way to lose it and thenKeep you ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/19/2012 3:30 p.m.

It is that if an endocrine affirmed that better infiltrations or mesotherapy than diet and sport would be a bit weird, right?;): D and suspect that he would not be a good professional ..:-/

Normally what usually works is to change habits and behaviors ... and keep them in time, of course.
This is the truly difficult and what is almost never treated.

For example, I like to have lunch a sandwich (whatever) every Saturday, either at home alone or with friends anywhere ... do without this I know it would be good for my weight.But I find it tremendously difficult to abandon it.
On the other hand, thanks to my work, I have managed to exercise almost every day ...

I want to say with this, that small changes make you move forward and approach older objectives ... Be hurried to achieve a big goal does not usually bring good results.
Although we are always a different world, of course.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/21/2012 6:12 a.m.

I understand that despair makes us, as was my case and yours, go to a payment doctor but ...
I did not have a good surprise the truth, they charged me 90 euros, to tell me that I did not put me insulin fast
And fuck how happy I put on, but that was not the solve the sugar surrounded and then and less bad than I asked around
Or if I don't think I tell, before doing anything, ask your endocrine ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/08/2012 1:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.