Stomach pain for the victza?

enruta's profile photo   01/22/2012 6:08 a.m.

Good, I am type 2 diabetic, I still do not insulin, for now I am with Sandoz metformin (3 daily pastis) and until 1 week I also took 1 a day from NGOLYZA, but it is seen that the NGOLYZA and the endocrine did nothing to meHe has changed it to Victoza.

Well, I have been with the Victaza since Thursday (for now 1.2mg a day for 2 weeks and then I will go to 1.8, it is what the endocrine told me), the first day more or less well, a slight headache but bearable.

The second day I began to hurt my mogollón stomach and has not stopped since then, night and day, in addition to not going to the bathroom (I had to drink Duphalac) and my hunger takes away enough, although the latter does not worry me, because becauseHe has prescribed it to lose weight in addition to sugar: D

But since last night, which was the third day that I am injust, it seems that the pain has sent a little, I do not know if for the Duphalac or because my body is accustomed to the victza.

I would like to know if these symptoms in which you take it have been referring because it becomes quite unbearable to live with a constant stomach pain.

Well, that was.

enruta's profile photo
enruta
01/22/2012 6:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I guess you will have the prospect, but I link it: The use of Victaza is associated with transient gastrointestinal adverse reactions, such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea

The initial dose is 0.6 mg/day ... precisely to improve gastrointestinal tolerance.
1 week later they upload it to 1.2mg and another week later at 1.8 mg
I guess in your case was it like that?

One thing is discomfort, it is mild and that happens with time and something else pain.
If the pain is continuous, it does not cease 2-3 days, you should consult the doctor urgent.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/22/2012 10:56 a.m.

Hello, thank you very much for answering, then you see, my endocrine told me to start with 1.2mg, something that surprised me seeing that normal is 0.6, but I pay attention.

This has not been mild discomfort, I have spent 2 days of dogs with enough stomach pain.

Tomorrow will be the fifth day that I injust her, I will call him to see if I give him with him with social security it is already known ..., and I will tell him what happens to me.

enruta's profile photo
enruta
01/22/2012 1:11 p.m.

It gives me that the endocrine he put a little kills her and could have saved me a lot of pain if he had started with a normal 0.6mg dose as a mark in the prospect: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :, but I did what he did to metold me :(

enruta's profile photo
enruta
01/22/2012 1:17 p.m.

Well, the pain has ceased from the fifth day, that is, yesterday Monday it was no longer hurt, right now I have spoken with the endo and it has told me that if it happens again that the dose reducing the dose to 0.6 and this is like that a week,And then rise again, and with respect to constipation, that if I can take some Duphalac, which is not incompatible.

enruta's profile photo
enruta
01/24/2012 3:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.