Sugar down

dvdsantoto's profile photo   01/31/2012 7:06 a.m.

hello
Well I have been for a long time but I never dare to write and I have a problem and I would like to help me please;)
Well yesterday and today apparently normal like any other the truth with controls when lifting similar to the majority of the days, I punctuate 40 units of slow and at breakfast 4 of fast, well both yesterday and today and suffered lows ofImportant sugar at the time and peak of breakfast when normally at the same at 3 hours I have good computers but these days suffering important downsWell, I suffered some low before I was left in 62 sugar yesterday, and I took a couple of spoonfuls of sugar and at 15 min later I had 48 and took sugar again and a couple of peincipes and when I got up I wentTo eat, but the strange thing in the food normally pinxo 7-8 novorapid units yesterday for these downs and fear above all (because I also live alone) click only 4 Novarapid units and take the same rations of the usual hydratesAnd at 2 hours a peak after eating because I was surprised by having 100 sugar (good control) but I miss that having punctured the half tubed that good control and at dinner I spend something similar to me, click the half and dinner the portionsAlways and to bed, I was fine and I did not take anything because I was 178 and at 3 I got up to make me control and I took a glass of milk and this morning I was well awakened but the strange thing has been that it has been that it has been thatTo the Breakfast Prayer the usual and abiding me only 3 u of novorapid me and left in 52;And everything is yesterday and today having dropped 2 uniades of Lantus, pinxing me 36 units.
I would like you to tell me or advise on my whichever that can be due if you have any remote idea or if you have any you see you
Thank you very much to everyone :)

dvdsantoto's profile photo
dvdsantoto
01/31/2012 7:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you changed the injection zone?
Sometimes it happens that when we change the area, sensitivity increases and insulin is better absorbed.

Neither do you go crazy looking for an explanation, perhaps the priority is to lower units at breakfast and try to see how.
Equal 4 to 3 units control blood better during the morning.
It seems that the basal is well, so perhaps you could try to lower the food units a bit.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/31/2012 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.