Serious lipodystrophy case

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/10/2012 1:07 p.m.

The link to the friend chain website: Link ... 44272.html >

Terrific photo.

I imagine that the good lord will have been interned ... but in psychiatry.: Shock:

The hallucinating thing is that he should not have gone to review or have never looked at him below the eyes:-/: Shock:

One more example of how important and forgotten education is.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/10/2012 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But what is what is? ¿? ¿? ¿?What exaggeration?Can anyone really reach the end of the photo?It really looks like a montage ... I don't know if I believe it.A person in their right mind does not reach the point of having two balls.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
02/13/2012 7:20 a.m.

Well, unfortunately, it must be real.It is an example of what a lack of diabetes education can be done.
If you have been clicking on the same place for 30 years and changing the syringe knows God when, this can happen.And the worst thing is that in that area insulin would no longer make an effect ..., so the control would be very bad ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/13/2012 10:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have 2 balls too but not like that.They took pictures at the hospital.The bad thing is that you cate them every time I wear one, my skin stays with a hard wound.I opened a question for it.

DiabetesForo
08/01/2012 1:15 p.m.

I stopped clicking on the arm for the theme of lipodystrophy, there are no skewer for years and I have a hard ball that does not take off and on the thighs the same.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/25/2012 5:21 a.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Was anyone a plastic surgeon to fix it?The dermatologist has sent me to the surgeon.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2012 6:42 p.m.

It is logical, there is not much more solution in this regard.
I imagine that it is a minor surgery, possibly without admission, so you should not have too many problems.

Of course, for a good weather you will not be able to inject in that area.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2012 1:49 p.m.

chuniña said:
I stop clicking on the arm for the theme of lipodistropia, years ago there is no skew
Hello, I just entered the forum.
The same thing happened to me.They sent me to kinesiology where they made me lymphatic drainage.I was loosening my hard, but I had lipodystrophic ... horrible!
I went through all possible sites to inject, now they told me to do it on the sides of the hip.
Did anyone prove the electrostimulation?

Marty's profile photo
Marty
06/04/2016 5:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.