Hi, I'm new in the forum, you can help me

ahinaram's profile photo   02/16/2012 6:41 a.m.

Hello girls good morning, my name is Ahinara I am 25 years4040ff "> I would likestep and know your opinions, thanks in advance

ahinaram's profile photo
ahinaram
02/16/2012 6:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Ahinaram.

There are quite a few bomb users.And there are also a few diabetic moms.
Regarding getting pregnant with that hem, it is not at all recommended.I don't know any cases and I hope it is not yours.If you are not pregnant and you consider having a child, go down the hemoglobin first and follow the indications of the endocrine.You are very young and you have time.
If by accident you have become pregnant with that hem, it is very important that you immediately put yourself in the hands of an endocrine and a gynecologist who knows a lot about pregnancy and diabetes.

You tell us.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/16/2012 7:05 a.m.

Thank you for answering in advance, I am not pregnant, but I would love it, last month I went to the endocrine and made me a quick hemoglobin (those that hemoglobin gives you in 5 minutes) and gave me 9, I am very scared because I thought that I thought thatI was pregnant, since I had 2 days late and that is rare the truth, and well since I am trying to take care of more controls, I am changing the basal, and I still have high controls, I would love to be a mother soonBut I am afraid of hemoglobin, I think I'm already a little better but I'm not well, greetings and thanks, one thing I do to get that faster hem?

ahinaram's profile photo
ahinaram
02/16/2012 7:12 a.m.

Do not worry about lowering it too fast, but to learn enough to lower it safely and keep it at good levels.

Here we can help you with advice, experiences and others.Raise all the doubts you have and you will see how we all throw a little hand.

But it is essential that you have good communication with your endocrine and the educator to adjust the treatment and be able to reach those optimal levels.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/16/2012 9:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.