Diabetes, helplessness?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/21/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello!Well, I wanted to tell you about this topic that surely, many brings us in the head ... I don't know if it's the place to talk about this, it will be almost a sexual issue: p

The fact is that I have been with my girlfriend for a year, we have gone quite slowly ... We have done it for months, and as I am a bit "comecocos", because I think about the damn roll of impotence.The fact is that the issue creates a lot of anxiety, I achieve erections, but it usually happens to me that a while of maintainThat I deconcentrate or not relax since I am aware of this issue, which I get even more nervous, and I do not let the thing flow.And I wonder: the fact that I am able to achieve a complete erection, indicates that I have no problem due to diabetes, am I wrong?What happens to me is simply psychological?I have to clarify that I carry the diabetes well, it makes a decade that I am and I have always taken care of myself, only in two periods I have been somewhat more uncontrolled, and the maximum hemo that I have had has been 8.3 if I remember correctly ..The last two, 6.4 and 6.2 ...
I take care of quantity ... I get obsessed, even ... I get along, but the issue of long -term complications creates a terrible anxiety, and especially in the sexual issue, you go to the Internet and tell you that almost all diabeticsThey end up being helpless.And pussy, that I am very young even for that!ha ha.What do you think of this topic?

THANK YOU!: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2012 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well ... I think a boy should answer you ...

But about the complications of diabetes do not give much bad.Most of the studies are years ago, where insulins was not what it was, being diabetic was a lottery.With those we have and starting being young (apparently there is a direct relationship the age of debut and complications. The younger the more years without complications) I would not give me much bad.I think that if one day you have problems related to diabetes you would notice before in the eyes that in suffering impotence ...; to enjoy that it is two days!

tica's profile photo
tica
02/21/2012 12:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica!Thank you very much for your answer.I guess you're right, it's just that I get an idea in my head and there I have circling it, and of course, the importance of thoughts on this issue is already known.I will try not to think about it, thanks again!

All the best!

DiabetesForo
02/22/2012 2:30 p.m.

Yes, it is a very recurring theme of impotence ... :?

The problem is no longer that, but impotence in a high percentage of cases reveals the presence of other much more important complications :(

But do not warm your head and enjoy, never better;) ...

DiabetesForo
02/22/2012 3:34 p.m.

On this subject, I put myself in a donkey plan and I always think two things;Which pilgrim:

1. That it is best to give Zolocotroco as much as possible, in case in the future we cannot continue.
2. That the more we use it, in the better we maintain it and so it is not "atrophy".

And seriously, (although from above I also said it, but well XDDDD), I would say that indeed, impotence as real organic failure (and not psychological, which is most cases) usually imply more added problems thanThey fly out at the same time, or even before this.But even that moment of real problems, there is possible medication.I particularly seem infinitely more more and renal failure or a macular proliferative retinopathy than the fact that pirulo does not work.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/27/2012 3:31 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

hello good morning.
It comes to me similarly, only that it is like seasons.
I recommend some exercises called kerels that strengthens the muscles that produce erection.
They work quite well ... you should try
I hope the information serves you.I am to support you anything

Bralman's profile photo
Bralman
02/29/2012 10:54 p.m.

I particularly seem infinitely more more and renal failure or a macular proliferative retinopathy than the fact that pirulo does not work.

Yes, the impotence in a diabetic is because of the issue of blood circulation problems ....... and Tb seems much more worrying that they have a coronary bypass, it is a very traitorous disease, perhaps theMore, well without perhaps.:?

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/01/2012 3:30 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello colleagues.

Well, the truth is that at the moment this issue does not worry me much and I think that the psychology of each one affects a lot.I do not know the level that can come but one thing is very clear, it is as important as any other symptom.

Romevila I feel totally disagree with you, for a man and also young can be a frustration so great that you can become the most miserable and unfortunate person in the world and enter a depression ..... we want or not recognize the subject isSo.

Hugs to all, Quim.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
03/02/2012 6:34 a.m.

Hello,

I think like Quim (and that I am a woman) the issue of impotence is like any other complication of diabetes that prevents you from making a normal life and therefore you have to be attentive and look for solutions when necessary.
Life is not just sex, but it is part of life and each one will give it the importance that it creates necessary

tica's profile photo
tica
03/02/2012 7:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

hello,

I think like Quim (and that I am a woman) the issue of impotence is like any other complication of diabetes that prevents you from making a normal life and therefore you have to be attentive and look for solutions when necessary.
life is not just sex, but it is part of life and each one will give it the importance that it creates necessary

I think that.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/02/2012 11:04 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hello, first of all, thank you for the answers!I know there are very worse complications, that's clear, hehe.But he had the doubt if this complication specifically appeared before the others, that is, if it occurred more easily.And it was that I had read it, or understood ... I know that there are much more important things in life and much more worrying complications, as I say, but I was around the head this in particular hehe.Anyway I take care of my best and I have good controls, the last hemo 6.2, much more I cannot do ... hehe.That said, thank you very much for answering, I will try not to give importance to this issue, which in the end is more a psychological issue than physical, if you feel sick you will be ... So to live life to the fullest!A hug to all!:)

DiabetesForo
03/22/2012 12:29 p.m.

Ander89: In the absence of age data (for your Nick I suspect that you are 27 years old and that you were born in 1989), I would not worry.I have 42, happily married and sexually active, 30 -year evolution of DM1 and to date no problem.As Romevila says, it greatly influences how well your blood circulation goes.For your hemo of 6.2-6.8 I do not think you have a lot of circulation problem.Without cholesterol, it is a matter that the heart takes the blood vessels well.Making sports/active life, everything is activated.
Another thing is the psychological issue: there are those who last think about anything, and others eat their heads and do not rise.I wouldn't worry.The couple will understand you well and you will know what you like.When you are there, do not think of anything other than satisfying the couple and everything will be shot.
I insist: I would not worry because there may be implications of diabetes in that.Moreover, if it happens and is due to poor circulation, it is good to consult it with the doctor, so that there are no other derived problems (cold or insensitive limbs where you can get wounds and not know, infarction ...).I agree with the rest: to live

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.