They are closing associations and foundations.

juanqui2791's profile photo   03/03/2012 8:09 a.m.

I speak only of how little I know about the subject.But a foundation that had organized days of parents with diabetic children, of a weekend named Fucandi.It has disappeared is even more than website and before there was an endocrine 24 hours from Monday to Sunday for any telephone consultation.And my question is whether in the most autonomous communities this have been cut too.
Then the diabetes association, the other day I went to make a consultation and was all closed or poster or anything, I do not think they have also closed it, but at least let us know.
And ask if Esque have also trimmed the aid to diabetic associations.
I am from Albacete.And Fucandi is the foundation of Castilla La Mancha for diabetes.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
03/03/2012 8:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fucamdi became a socio -sanitary foundation of Castilla La Mancha, grouping 3 foundations that already existed:
Link ... iscam.html

Last year he organized camps: > Link ... 7: News

It is true that its website is not accessible:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2012 4:58 p.m.

If last year we were a weekend with the child at the Castle of San Servando.In some coexistence.
But I think there will be no more, that they have removed the coexistence and camps.

juanqui2791
03/04/2012 3:42 a.m.

Owash forgives that bothers you.I do not understand much of the Internet.
I have been looking at the page that you have told me about the new association, and is mainly aimed at mental illnesses.
I have not found almost anything about diabetes, or endocrine guard telephone to consult him as I had before.
No camps for this year.Neither coexistence like the ones we did last year or anything at all.
And because they have joined mental illnesses with diabetes.
Also put that a cancer, rare and infectious diseases, and thus save more money.
I believe that diabetes itself should have its own site.Do not mix and also that either I do not find what I was looking for, or is not.
Please Owash if you find your living for 2012 or the endocrine of guard, you tell me what phone should I call thanks.

juanqui2791
03/04/2012 3:59 a.m.

Yes, the first link that I put (that of mental illnesses) is news where they announce the fusion of 3 entities.
It seems obvious that public money did not arrive for any of the 3 and decided to do 1 alone and throw forward with what there were.
I hope the decision will affect only the issue of administrative management of the entities, although I fear that not all the services offered by Fucamdi.
Keep in mind that this decision is mid -2011, so I imagine that websites and all the information will still be organizing.

Theoretically the web would be this:
But as you see, nothing appears at all.

What seems evident is what you say.
There is no longer the endocrine of guard service ... but it was something that only existed in Fucamdi, I don't know another association or federation that had it.

The closest thing I know is the forum cinic: http: //www.forumclinic.org/diabetes/foro
A forum carried by Endocrine of the Clinic hospital in Barcelona.

As for summer camps, it is best to visit the website of the Diabetes Foundation: Link
There, as of May you can have the information of all summer camps that are made in Spain.
You also have a lot of information, such as books, interviews, reports, legal advice ... everything but endocrine:-/

I guess you will know the Albacete Association:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/04/2012 4:43 a.m.

Thank you very much, really.And greeting.
You do a great job keeping this open forum.Thanks again.

juanqui2791
03/04/2012 7:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.