My book

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/07/2012 1:54 p.m.

[Attachment = 0] my book.jpg [/Attachment]

Today I come to talk about my book: Mrgreen:

Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes;Children, adolescents and their families.
Social aspects of diabetes;Children, adolescents and their families (facilitates translation: Oops :).

The link to the editorial website: Link ... 1846195136 </a

I have collaborated in the second chapter: Impact on the diagnosis.
I emphasize that the first chapter has been done by Ragnar Hanas ... a world eminence in pediatric endocrinology and in diabetological education.

Anyway, I have been excited to put a microgram of sand to spread diabetes a bit and wanted to share this moment with you.

Finally, thank the collaboration of Forera Mani for letting us publish a brief passage about Nico's debut.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/07/2012 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Owash !!!!!!: D, what a penita in English: ((, EHHH is published in Spanish ......

DiabetesForo
03/08/2012 3:17 a.m.

Congratulations!!!!: D ... We will have to buy it ... (This reminds me that I have to buy those of the protector: Oops :)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/08/2012 4:24 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations!!!!!!!

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
03/08/2012 4:37 a.m.

My congratulations again, Owash.
Do you know when it will come out in Spanish?

DiabetesForo
03/10/2012 3:45 p.m.

It is a very interesting topic, Owash, and a luck that you are one of the authors.Congratulations!And I ask you the same as Alea, that we are a generation with a very bad English.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2012 5:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I have no idea about whether it will be published in Spanish: Shock:
I would love, of course: Oops:

At the moment, for what I have seen on different websites, it is available only in Britain and from next month in the USA.
I imagine that they will be in conversations with editorials from other countries to launch the product locally.

The majority of authors are of English language, only my partner Julia Nuñez and I are from Spain.
In fact, the book is part of a collection of pediatric psychology and we are the only Spanish authors in the collection, for the moment: shock:

I have not yet been able to read the whole book, and although it is wrong that I say it, it paints very well for the quality of the authors:
To Ragnar Hanas, I think you know almost everyone.
Alan Delamater is a world reference in pediatric psychology, specialized in children's diabetes, has many contributions in books and articles.He is American.
The two main authors, Deborah Christie and Clarissa Martin are 2 English psychologists specialized in pediatric care and superspecialized in nutrition and diabetes issues

To mention some more: Ana M.patino (USA), Rebeca Gerbert (Australian educator) or the Luxembourgers Carine de Beaufort (pediatric endocrine)

DiabetesForo
03/11/2012 2:56 a.m.

Hello good,

What a joy to have a forum partner in these high Diabetes covers, participating with Ragnar Hanas is fantastic.

I have looked for the book on Amazon but I don't get.Yes, it would be interesting to be in Spanish, the market is wide and in English those who have a level ... let's put intermediate .. we have to use the dictionary and the reading you do not see is extended.

Martina's profile photo
Martina
03/11/2012 4:28 a.m.

Ah, Caray!Almost never happened down here.

Congratulations!

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/19/2012 3:45 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

hello,
I was looking for Owash, because I haven't read it for days, and I have seen this thread.

To resume it, talk about a book in which Owash participates, as I don't know what date is this thread, does anyone know if the book in Spanish has come out?

thank you

josebas's profile photo
josebas
08/21/2016 8:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.