New bomb

iris's profile photo   04/14/2012 1:25 a.m.

Link ... 1 & amp; itemid = 0

iris's profile photo
iris
04/14/2012 1:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What is the difference with what we have?I understand what is the same or not?Although in the photo it is different ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/14/2012 6:31 a.m.

I do not know how I see that you say since I do not use a continuous bomb or meter because I am of type 2. But it says it is for young people.

iris's profile photo
iris
04/14/2012 12:40 p.m.

It looks pretty, little by little hope they will improve insulin sensor-bomb technology.It seems that the connection is wireless and is already Patch-Pump.

antonio bonillo's profile photo
antonio bonillo
04/14/2012 2:16 p.m.

Well, I think the photo does not correspond to any bomb, but with the former continuous meter called Guardian, from 2006 ... Let's go that I have one of those at home

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2012 2:35 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Have the integrated meter, it does not have to be so difficult, and that it is wireless either.If everything is already ... it only remains to make a compact .., there is a good engineer who has a diabetic son and who can get it .. The other day I was at a conference where they told us about the first man with bionic legs, he lost themIn an accident of mountaineering and that was engineer and designed his own legs, with which he has climbed again.The researcher who told us was his friend and went out with him.That luck we had to have here, I don't see it so difficult ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2012 9:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If they tell me that the continuous meter data is true and my programillas would do to automatically calculate the insulin dose (at least to adjust the basal), I have already programmed something, but whoever trusts today of the meterscontinuous.Right now I was marking more than 400 and I was 280 (I'm wrong with the stomach and I have waited too much to see if the digestion began to do well) but the difference is very large ... I think now the problem is to take shapereliable blood glucose level, "the software" of artificial pancreas would be relatively simple to develop.There are solutions in artificial intelligence applicable to this type of "problems"

tica's profile photo
tica
04/15/2012 10:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.