Tomorrow April 16 touches me ...

aurora2's profile photo   04/15/2012 2 p.m.

There are a boy, tomorrow I have the visit with the endocrine after six months!What nerves!And schem tomorrow they won't look at the controls and it's already
!No !I have some prepared questions you already know the topic bomb, strips (which I take away the header medical 2 boats like that suddenly) and meter even if it is a time a time and more things, well the first thing would be that my endocrine would be because in two years orI know it there are always substitutes, but well that is loose
And this is already, in short I will enter tomorrow to tell you, for the moment I have prepared my folder with my things you already know the notes of the glycemia and the last analytical that when he sees it .. PUF and on top with these of the cuts that although inAndalucia is not safe, I don't know ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/15/2012 2 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good luck tomorrow Aurora!;)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
04/15/2012 2:23 p.m.

Take the questions pointed out, give you a report with the strips you need.He insists that you have to lower that hemoglobin and that you are a pump candidate.
And meanwhile, that you explain well the issue of rations and Lantus, or that the educator informed you.
How are you doing with Lantus?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2012 3:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Olmo !!, and Regina with Lantus now I have been badly since I gave me so many dowers 24 (I went down 4 unid) because I thought that two would be little
And now they are uploaded and here I am crushing my fingers again and again that Cruz, but the worst of me, scheme with the climbs I also notice symptoms, I say it
Because according to there are people who do not notice them, then, I do, dizziness, nervousness.
You know the peck and I .. Well I'm used to but I am sure that if I be controlled, something could allow me, right?After the rice I did the test
and Safocon 270 I got 8 of Rapida thought .. Then I play with my child to the ball and how is sport perfect that goes .. wings two hours 410 another Safocon and above already with the fear of staying alone, looking for my partner than my partner thanIn the case that makes me I don't even know that I bother me ... well to have tomorrow if they solve me something I will tell you

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/15/2012 4:48 p.m.

The Lantus moves from 1 in 1 unit, and three days are expected to see the effect.S I LOW 4 Suddenly you will be high safe ..
And yes you can afford like everyone in a field meal, as you control the rations and the rapid.If the food lengthens, it is better to put the fast twice.
What better :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2012 4:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Aurora, good luck in the endo ... do not forget anything and do not leave the consultation until you have solved all your doubts.
With regard to moving the Lantus I think as Regina .... Move Lantus always 1 or at most 2 in 2 units, wait and if it has not been enough to repeat the operation.

Cheer up, you will see how you get it !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2012 5:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.