Any diabetics in Córdoba?

aurora2's profile photo   04/16/2012 3:41 p.m.

I would like to know if there is someone here in the Córdoba forum and if you have had problems with the 2 unique endocrine
That we have at the Reina Sofia hospital, because as they say "the Union is strength."

I do not try to make complaints about them or anything like that, only that they serve us more often -or simply that they are a little more understanding with those who are not controlled with diabetes -and if we need material for our disease to give them... like insulin bomb and things like that.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/16/2012 3:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, my name is Inma and I am from Cordoba, I am practically new in this because I have only beenthat they should be more continued as with the educator that I have only gone and has already forgotten almost everything he told me, good is how he tells me that nurse who serves me in the health center thisThere is no Kien understanding it !!!!Jejje neither social security nor diabetes.Sludos

inmafjb's profile photo
inmafjb
04/16/2012 5:31 p.m.

Well, delighted to meet you inma, do you find a short time with diabetes?And how are you going ... if you are from Cordoba capital you are lucky because you have a close bullshit
I am from Alodovar del Rio I don't know, if I ran of something and I was with Dr. Benito and now they changed me with Dr. Palomares, they have me from one place to another
I ask for an insulin bomb and it is seen that they get scared and everything, and the six months just like me, do you take the tension?Do your legs look at you in case there are wounds?They do not do it to me and this time I asked for it, Dr. Benito told me that I treat me fatal, that since I was not about to abuse ... and answered that I could do both at the same time, in short with the educatorI have an appointment on May 27 again, well see if we do not lose the thread and segum in contact, I have been with diabetes for 10 years

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/17/2012 10:21 a.m.

Well Aurora2 As I know I am also from Córdoba and we have already talked about other threads!Inma delighted!I have been diabetic for 4 years so for what you need you have nothing but write!Greetings to both and let's not lose this thread!I have found this because I was looking for one of Cordoba people !!all the best!

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
05/21/2012 5:46 a.m.

Very good pilar, here we will be

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/21/2012 5:41 p.m.

I am a little pissed off !!Yesterday I got the appointment for the endocrine and came to me again with Dr. Benito when I asked for change to Palomares.Do you have the idea of ​​how I can change the appointment with Palomares?

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
05/22/2012 4:40 a.m.

Pilar, I have to warn you that Dr. Benito told me personally that he was carrying the issue of head operations
I tell you that clear, I even warned myself that he was not endocrine and I with a nose mosque
He played a role that only the test 2 -3 times a day, she entered very furiously to talk to him, but daughter came out more suabe than a glove
What would I say?Well, I don't know, the case is that he does nothing without Dr. Palomares to order him or the issue of strips - bombs - and others Dr. Palomares
He does not know what looks there, I have a post in which I had my experience fatal with him, in 2 years I have only seen it once he always has substitutes and for once I saw him I send me right to Dr. Palomares again.And you know why?Because I speak of the theme bomb and sing the forties in his noses, the appointment was sent to me for next year in March, a punishment?It can be but the Guadalquivir district is informed of everything, so pillar you are free to change endocrine you just have to request it, you have all your rights as a patient to change ... and what I tell you has happened to me, he does not wantsay that you have to go through the same
But it reminds me when I went to school the ready they put them in front and the fools behind, here it is if you are well corrected with the great sugar if you go bad ... I do not want to tell you. Surrend pilar

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/22/2012 8:53 a.m.

If I know that, my doctor is Benito and I know everything you tell me.Last Monday I asked the resident that I had for the next appointment to go with Palomares and the appointment has come again with Benito!Let's see what I can find out & lt ;!I'll tell you!

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
05/23/2012 6:29 a.m.

Good luck for Monday, I boy the Wednesday with rose for the calculator, we almost agreed hehe, something else haha ​​do not talk about
Forum with any endocrine or pink

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/23/2012 4:39 p.m.

What happened to the calculator?

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
06/08/2012 8:19 a.m.

Well, they gave it to me but without any data inside, I already splices it in the forum, now you don't enter?I left you a private message, in short that I was all excited and I have to enter with Rosa and I ask him for Antononio and tell me what I call to tell him not to come, can you believe?that I had to show that I knew how to count the rations well, in short that I took out my notes (I calculate them through the hydrates) and started putting me, until I told him! But if the same portions come out, in short that after so muchPractice tells me "at two hours of being there" that well, that the calculator can also be put by hydrates and looking for Antonio, gave the whole hospital and did not appear, so I don't know what would think (I wouldI would see with the face of desolete fuck) he told me to take the briefcase and that I would call me to put the data - that is, a nose fuck and waiting for me and did you change from endocrine?And the bomb .. how they go, they put it or not, that they are really fucking ... that Vicir in CordobContinuous meter to try it (although then I do not do it, it is worth a paste) to come out.Well pilar I hope things are going well for you ... I have the sugar I have much better, but of so much information on the forum and on my own because for them .... Grrrrrrrrrr

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/08/2012 9:31 a.m.

Well, I don't know where you spend those of the calculator because I have not read it and my private message has not reached me, I don't know ... So what was the thing left, what do you have to call Antonio?I do not know what to do with the calculator, my nurse from the health center has prepared the Abbot, I have to go to see it and see if it happened to someone or I stay as I am.When you get it program and use tell me to see how it goes!They sent me the appointment with Benito, so I will try to change it on the phone because I do not understand why I got again with him, to see ... I am clear about the bomb is for long but hey, you have to give steps.I am out of control, I'm going crazy because I don't know very well what is happening, in Fins ... patience !!

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
06/11/2012 6:05 a.m.

Well, if my message did not get to you, with how ducky I am with this internet, God will know you who came to him and I would not send him hehe, look Pilar the calculator
You ask for it (anyway it is a glucometer but it has no more mystery) only that indicates the hydrates that we have to eat according to glycemia and things like that, at least that told me pink, it is a glucometer, and for a thing that they give us, you ask, so I read here in the forum is what they give with the bomb, so we start with something, and about whether I have to call Antonio, according to Rosa no, she called me and it is supposed to beTo put the data, make if possible, and you with the appointment, why don't you change you?According to the patient, the patient has the right to change the doctor for his own will, I do not understand ..., and you are also a little uncontrolled with the UF sugar, he tods any questions spon it here in the forum that surely help you okay?Well pilar see you here, greetings.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/11/2012 4:14 p.m.

Hello again I have not entered through Aki and I have read your messages and I would like you to explain to me that of the bomb and the calculator because I have no idea what it is I only have the Makinita del Sugar and the Ainsulina and nothing to measurerations or anything, it worked more or less calculation I do not know the measurements do not come out very badly I think that like everyone some days I have hypo and other hyper but I think that well.I don't know how private messages work but if you can say, I would like chao and luck

inmafjb's profile photo
inmafjb
06/11/2012 5:40 p.m.

Well, Inma is going to explain it to you the least and less on these issues but well I hope you understand it, or if there is not much topic here in the forum related to the same, the calculator ... Look that it turns out that ACCU.Chek is offering a glucometer for free that apart from telling you the glucose we have in blood, the educator (in our case is Rosa from the Reina Sofia hospital) has put some measures of your balls or how it has to be an example of 80 - 140.what's happening ?That if you are above 140 the glucometer warns you and advises you to get some x of fast to correction and if you are below 80 because I say that I will indicate the hydrates you have to eat so that it goes up, but those thoseData has to be put in the educator - Endocrine What glucometer brand do you use your Inma?I inform myself of the calculator for the present and future magazine all related to diabetes or if not the pillo, and the pump .. scheme the east glucometer, is the one that is accompanied with the bomb of the same brand, butThe bomb does not give it hehehe only the glucometer, I have already very funny a briefcase with a lotWrite me if you want the tlf, or any questions here is a lot of information, Owash explains it very clearly and better than me

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/11/2012 6:08 p.m.

Hey Pilar, how are you?You have a bomb or do not have a bomb, the other day I went to the educator with Rosa and Antonio, for the glucometer
And notice that they talked about a pillar and that they had to put the bomb, I very much for me thinking ... Will it be a pillar of the forum?Jo, hopefully you ...
I stay at the moment with the glucometer that daughter was time after so long, and they changed your endocrine with dove?See if you have: P a while and he answers that we haven't talked for a long time.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/17/2012 9:13 a.m.

uuuff !!How long!!I started with the holidays and between some things and others I have not found time to enter !!Well, I have Roche's meter/calculator but I haven't used it yet because I am finishing the strips I have been using so far but in a few days I start using it to see how it is.I managed to change with popor not for the pump;So I was not the one who were talking unless Rosa told Antonio because the first time I called her was for that date and she told me that she had no continuous meters, I don't know ... it would be much coincidence that it wasI!he he!!Now I am waiting for him to call me pink, last week he told me that a month or so it called me because right now I had and in front there were three or four more people ... I have an appointment with Palomares in April so it is notThat runs an exaggerated hurry.
How about you?How are things with you?Do you like the calculator?
If you want both, add to Facebook (Pilar González Pérez or by the mail ) That I am more available to chat and we help each other in which we need!
Greetings to both!

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
11/06/2012 1:55 p.m.

Hi Pilar, the continuous meter is a good idea, so you will know when the "Picos" I was willing to buy one through Tica
But that I stay in the air, I don't know .... The same schered did not insist much but it was not so expensive and it would be great to take it above all for tranquility and see once and for all
Where is the failure, the climb or whatever, I am half well, because as I said in the forum there is an hour in which it goes up ,, and now I am getting in the afternoon
Fast and also by passing something that milk hahaha, you will see with the meter this new that is easy to handle it and best of all, it advises you (so to speak, everything) if for example after eating these high for example 250 becauseNothing .... I indicate that this amount is after eating and the solo apparatus throws its accounts and advises you to wear two units - three so ..., and of course it is perfect for the next food and many more things, Antonio's) when he talked about such a pillar and bomb commented that the girl worked in a nurse hospital or something ..., clear scheme did not go with me either asked anything.But we are if you are a nurse ... are your hahaha.And nothing more, here with my diabetes, and my diabetes with me always the same ... one day well regular, now I am quitting smoking and I am hungry at all hours and above with the rain without being able to go anywhereThe feeling that I am getting a little fat, but well so little, a couple of extra kilos hahaha, in short, I add you and so we can speak and share experiences and so we help ourselves okay?Well goodbye and see you here or in the chat, see you later Pilar

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/09/2012 5:38 a.m.

Hi, I'm Carmen Sánchez, psychologist.I am from Córdoba and I am currently doing my doctoral thesis in the UCO, on the subject of type 1 diabetes and the personality and psychological symptoms.
We are currently looking for the sample, people with type 1 diabetes who are willing to collaborate.These collaboration would consist of completing a dossier that is sent by email and returns in the same way.Then each participant would be provided with their results.Any collaboration would be enormously grateful and valuable.
Here I attach the project collaboration letter.
You can contact me via email (carmensanchezps@gmail.com) or by phone (whatsapp or call, 627706447).
Thanking your attention in advance and apologizing for the discomfort caused, a cordial greeting.

psicóloga16's profile photo
psicóloga16
01/28/2016 1:58 p.m.

I moved in a few months and I don't like what I am reading: |I hope that I do well there, because in Malaga they are attending to me phenomenal in some things, of course I am not with the same problems as insulin and such, but they have worried a lot for me and have tested me.In other ways I am more lost than anything, especially in the subject of information on what to eat, how to properly calculate hydrates and others, but well, we will see what results after almost a year they give me the analysis.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/28/2016 3:38 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.