Application for mobile

cabronias's profile photo   04/21/2012 4:39 p.m.

Hello everyone, how long without going through here ......
They just given my first smartphone and I have lowered the application dbees.com.Alguien uses these things?
Do you recommend another application?
This makes you graphics and things like this but surely someone has experience with these things.
thank you.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/21/2012 4:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They usually recommend a lot on track: Link

I don't have smartphone, so no idea.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2012 3:21 a.m.

Forgive my ignorance, but smartphone Is it a mobile that can download programs for diabetes or graphics?scheme I need a new mobile
And if so, I would not hesitate to buy me this (if he is a mobile) and if not ... could you explicate me?Everything that is a good for me with diabetes
And if I can afford it I would have it, greetings and thanks

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/22/2012 4:26 a.m.

Basically the difference with my previous mobile is the operating system. Android so you can use all these applications.
The applications we are talking about replacing the notebook to aim everything you want, also then the mobile sends it to your computer where you can see all the data.If your endocrine is modernized you can send the data per mail before the consultation andSo you can see the graphs together ... etc etc.
Anyway I just started with this, to see if someone explains it better.

cabronias
04/22/2012 4:36 a.m.

Well, thank you, you look, I was not very badly aimed at what would be a mobile of these high technology
And the conclusion that the Android program has where you can get off the diabetes ... is not bad, surely
Algien entered to inform you, or rather inform us since I am also interested, you how you already have it, you will tell us?...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/22/2012 4:52 a.m.

I change mobile precisely for such things. If you don't need much they have given me a Samsung Galaxy in Vodafone and, maybe for someone with 18 years it is not worth it because it is a bit simple but for me it is perfect and free.

cabronias
04/22/2012 5:10 a.m.

Hi Cabronias, do you know?I told my husband who wanted a mobile with that program and it turns out that mine is nokia and has it
So, thanks to the boy who answered you, I don't remember the name, I could get it down too, I cost him a lot, for the moment
To aim the glycemia, the alarms in the reminder mobile to inject the insulins and the hours of the meals, there is also to aim the hydrates we eat at all times and the exercise we do, I believe that there is no more, if you see thatYou do not have or know anything you tell me, whim me and you have the hemo at 9 like me uf, and then my endocrine says that I am the only person who must have it so high, will you not be of Cordoba right?To refuse my endocrine by the noses ..... hahaha

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/22/2012 10:46 a.m.

hahahaha no, from albacete. See if we download them ...

cabronias
04/22/2012 11 a.m.

Hey Cabronias. Have you managed to get more out of the mobile?I think, so that it will be the letters that go under ... I give it and I don't get anything, do you know what they are for?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 2:18 p.m.

What program are you talking about?I use the dbee that I said on track.

cabronias
04/27/2012 2:47 p.m.

The Android program, which makes graphs and has alarms, I download it but it is not like yours, I don't know
Able with you not long ago and I thought it would be the same program,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 3:10 p.m.

Yes, looking better, the program is on track, that's why I asked if you knew what the letters that come out on the screen of the
Mobile when you enter the glycemia,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 3:20 p.m.

Yes, forgive you already read that it is not the same UF program, sorry

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 3:21 p.m.

Anyway, maybe it varies according to the mobile, I don't know.

cabronias
04/27/2012 3:27 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I have lowered the Ontrack, it is fine since you can put the dose of insulin, the HC, the blood glucose, ... but in reality I do not use anything at all.It gives me a little laziness and in the end I end up before with the booklet.

Greetings: D: D: D

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/01/2012 11:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Yes, Alg, but it is not necessary that you synchronize it on the same day, what I do that I spend everything to the computer to the three days more or less.The truth
that AMI for what works for me is to see the graphics then on the computer, as sugar goes up or down, and also as it is in the screen booklet
If this "tall" sugar in red, if it is fine in green .... better than as I would do .. now the good thing that the endocrine is accepted.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/01/2012 1:49 p.m.

I have a mobile with Android, and the truth is that I lowered the programs and I perish did not use any.Of course, I have the USB contour that I connect on the computer, with a program tells me the graphs and those things.It will be less reliable than others, but for those things it is great.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/02/2012 4:49 p.m.

Hello chic@s !!

For now I have not started seriously any but I have installed 3: dbees , ontrack and social diabetes ... I have been putting data forSee how each one worked and the latter seems very comfortable and useful too, quite curled and in Spanish everything (in fact, it is created here in Spain), it has alarms, hydrates calculator, it makes graphics .... I go tostart using it "seriously" tomorrow, so start a first of the month (excuses, yes ... haha)

The other day the endocrine told me that an app that was very good for iPhone, but I have not yet been ableI hope yes!) For Android, it's called Eurotouch Did .They say that they went to present it and was very interesting, he installed it although it is not diabetic to do tests and see how ... he says that he likes it, to see that you think the rest of the diabetics with Manzanita inthe mobile;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/31/2012 11:18 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.