Diabetics drinks

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/03/2012 4:20 a.m.

Now that if God wants, it will start the good weather, because it is the month of April that we have eaten through water, proper hydration is necessary.I suppose that the vast majority of you and you will already know how to identify what kind of drinks you can drink and what amounts but for those who do not have it very clear here I leave an article that may find it interesting.

If you have any other infusion or drink recipe, put them in common.Please ;)
Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2012 4:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My mother.If any diabetic is believed what it puts on that website makes it clear.

To start, I don't know why, especially in Latin America, they have that obsession against light soft drinks.The Coca Cola Light or the Zero, as well as the Fanta Free and many others (Pepsi Light, the homemade, etc.), which are absolutely harmless in terms of diabetes, because the amount of soda that would have to drink daily so that theamount of sweetener was harmful I think it would be about 200 liters: shock:

And the drinks that you recommend, those that have hydrates and, even if they do not carry added sugar, have sugar, the one that is present in the form of fructose or lactose naturally.

Finally, I make it clear that what is not suitable for diabetics is misinformation.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2012 3:13 p.m.

Many juices without sugars added, the "naturally present" can reach about 11 grams of sugar per 100 ml, that is, a culín of a glass ...

JC1985's profile photo
JC1985
06/14/2012 2:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.