Glucometers ???

romevila's profile photo   05/08/2012 4:45 p.m.

I put it in another thread, to see if I delete it.

Hello
I was reading you on the glucometers and I am surprised: o: o: o

I use the accu check compact plus, it is a mamotreto, but I like because I do not handle the strips, I put the "reel" inside and all inclusive, to the puncture.I have 2 equal devices, for home and for the bag, absurd PQ only use one.

Well, my question is that when I am a bomber, this glucometer is not going to serve me, I have looked at the information that passed Owash about them and I have lied.I have several boxes of strips and I sincerely do not know if it is "modern" my glucometer, old or how it is?:-/

Does any understanding advise me?:?

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/08/2012 4:45 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

When you are a bomber, any glucometer is going to be worth it as until now.If they put you, I see the Medtronic you have the possibility of using Bayer's contour link because the glycemias passes you directly to the bomb, but if you do not want you can continue with the one you have.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2012 5:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Bombón :))

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/09/2012 4:36 a.m.

You are already answered ... It is best to use the one you like.Ahhh, when you are a bomber, you must get one that measures the ketone bodies in blood, are the optium and now another brand that I do not remember has come out.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2012 5:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia Beautiful, I like my mamotreto for not touching the strips, but according to the link of "our" Owash there is more of this type, as we have not yet started with the "classes", I am that I go up the walls, becauseIn the end ... it will be res of res who say the Valencians, all my joy in a well.

See you.

Aitana

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/09/2012 6:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.