Novorapid and Lantus dose

Nisa's profile photo   05/11/2012 12:19 p.m.

An exam question to see if someone takes away my doubts ...
In the last appointment with my endocrine I already dropped that my insulin doses were rare and my results after the very variant meals (especially after dinner) .... Let's go that everything weird, weird ... weird ... weird ....
I have more or less good rations because I started with this less than a year ago and received the formation by educators and my activity is more or less the same every day.
My Insu doses are currently: Lantus 2 (at 12 at night) and Novorapid:
- Breakfast 7 Rations - 4ins
- Food 6rac - 1ins
- 3Ration snack - 2 Insu
- Dinner 5 RACI -3ins.
I modify it based on rations q like.He told me that it is not normal to make me less lantus that novorapid, regardless of what is with the honeymoon yet.Between him, 2 more doctors and the nurse for more questions that asked me have not been able to get out why ... ??????
The same thing happens to someone ???
Thanksssss

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
05/11/2012 12:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it catches more attention to me than you need less insulin in the morning than in the afternoon
Breakfast+food 13 rations and 5 insulin
Snack+dinner 8 rations and 5 insulin

Normally more insulin resistance is usually had in the morning, at night there is more sensitivity and something less is needed.

The theme is to see if those 2 Lantus units are enough or not.

There is nothing more ... that each one is a world and with special needs .... We are not robots all the same.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2012 12:44 p.m.

Hi Owash.
Yes, with 2 of Lantus it is great for me to be leaning with 100-125. I don't know if you remember, I am the one that would go up the lantus to 3 I had to eat a lot between hours p q I did not give me hypoglu.Now I continue with my cookies in mid -morning to get to the food.Is it because of the theme that the lantus does not cover me 24 hours?
Some of you do not remember who, I consider changing the time lantus, but the endo told me no.
I don't know, it will be more of the same, weird things about our friend the diabtes !!!!!But I felt a little weird bug with so much question of them and seeing them so strange.
More than nothing is curiosity, because it is not bad anything ...
Health

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
05/11/2012 12:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.