novo rapid why drip?

aurora2's profile photo   05/20/2012 3:27 p.m.

Hello chic@, I was a strange thing with my insulin, I have been in Madrid for a few days because I have an floor there and I have gone to find out some things,
The case is, as always the well -protected insulin, in cold and I always put it in front of me so that behind with the luggage it has no blow
With the other things, in short, the case that when I arrived left out, ambient temperature and when I went to put it I realized that I dripped alone I did not give it much importance and put it on it and the levels later were high and good.. Now I am much better and if I see a 250 or so, I also do not put the cry in the sky because I have been worse, correjia with 2 quickly and went down, slowly but went down, and thus I state almost 3 whole days correcting every 2 hours (After eating), until a time arrived that already desperate fucking the insulin looked at her and had as a bubble inside and supplied with 2 units and nothing came out at the end I threw it, it has ever happened to you that the insulin to start dripping??And what about the bubble?I scheme now the new boli that starts and this does not have it.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/20/2012 3:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The drip has not happened to me, but the bubble is because of the change of the needle in my case.To more changes the bubble grows and you have to be careful that it is not close to the exit when injecting so that you inject the units you need and not less.In the new ball it is normal that you do not have a bubble yet.And I already tell you about the dripment has not happened to me ...

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/21/2012 8:23 a.m.

I suppose it would be for the bubble Entoces, which would not come out enough insulin and those UF climbs, although ultimamaent
I am with bad controls again 311 after eating and I think I am doing well, but who knows the mystery of the body
Because it happens ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/21/2012 3:52 p.m.

Aurora give me the beautiful hand.

If you saw that I am going up .... For no reason, I get to eat in almost 300, to dinner today 272, and I have eaten salad and grilled sole .... without words.I was already looking at my ball to see if I saw a bubble and there is always one, but not close to the needle, that is, I don't wear it.

If I have to tell you that I am very nervous and that I sleep fatal, specifically today I woke up at 3 am and that's it, I ended up sleeping, but we are not the only ones.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/21/2012 5:08 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Jo, Romevila, what do you see when you see those amounts! It gives me a anger that you don't see!And more if you do things well and you are the motibo of why ...
Those very high amounts, I also have 264 dinner and see that after eating I had 300 I put two fast or if not .. I arrived almost with 400 at dinner
But I get to look at the lantus that I had like 20 units (which is the one I wear) and bubble too, before I didn't look at anything but now that it is known ...
We are already warned and that you can't sleep because you are nervous, have you tried to take Bach flowers?I put it here because it is not a medicine this echo of flowers and calm the nerves, in short, Romevila with this sugar is already known a week and another PUF

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/21/2012 5:33 p.m.

Aurora Treasure, I am a woman without instruction manual ...... I am with the Tranxilium 10 and I do not lower my anxiety, my sister wants me to take an antidepressant ... I ... is that I hate the little formality andI am not a patient, and with the bomb I am impatient, one month and they still don't call me to start, I'm not alive.

I want to go to Pamplona that take off a scar and I don't know where to go ...

My boli has a bubble, but it is that everyone has or not?Or is it so silly that I have never noticed?If the bubble nothing in the isulin as a malicious meter, does that do that each time between my body in my body insulin ????Relief!!!!I no longer river or see Mota imitating Bourbon ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/21/2012 5:49 p.m.

Hello girls:
The truth is that I am going up too ... I don't tell you more than Sunday I got up in 450 !!!!!!!!! the most curious thing is that I walk looking every day at 5 in the morning to seethat does not give me a nocturnal hypo and that night I had it at 150. Where do the 400 come from?I got up soon so that a great file X. If we add nightless nights, crazy sugar and as if it were a roller coaster ... I carry little and I know that I am not yet regulated, but it is desperate.Let's see if I finish exams, summer arrives and I see things differently.
Romevilla, they tell me that I don't have to overwhelm so much, but I think: if it were so easy ... to see if you are lucky and call you soon and so for the luxury summer ...
The bubble is always formed.You just have to put the ball down to click and the bubble climbs.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/21/2012 6:13 p.m.

The bubble can be removed: vertical pen, upward needle, pen to the pen (tuffs) so that the bubble rises, loads 2 units (at least I do 2 in two) and until the little drizzle comes out.Moreover, I always do it before clicking my son and thus I check that the needle is not obtained.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
05/22/2012 5:32 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

I do that to check the needle, but if we throw 2 units each time, they are 6 a minimum day, I mean 42 a week ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/22/2012 7:33 a.m.

There is chic@ that we will take it if soon is established the thing because Osino you already know how hemoglobin occurs
Neither bubble nor na, who gets out of control and is already, in my case I change the insulin, click me on the arm to change the place is 1 hour like every day
And when it reached 250 when in other perfect days from 80 to 140, what happens?breakfast the 50 grm of hydrates as always more my glass of milk
and 3 units of fast and fatal, I run with two more fast so that it arrives well when eating (the doctors do not agree with correction when the glycemia are like this) and I do not know why .. but I started it toDo not do it long, when I was in 400 yes, but so far with less than 250 I also do it that I do not want to hit the scare,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/22/2012 7:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.