Hello Diabetes was a birthday gift !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/20/2012 7:26 p.m.

Hello, I am Jose de San Luis Argentina and study kinesiology .. 2 months ago they miraculously detected type 1 diabetes miraculously ??xq if it were not for the feeling too advanced that derives me to an international with a diabetic peak .. !!Thank God I do not reach the coma!This disease did not receive me with the arm open thanks to the doctors and my mutual .. !! It all started 2 weeks before the "doctors" were told me to 3 doctors different from which the first sent me to do one "Cervical radiograph "and explaining with detail the symptoms he had .. If they read that it was his diagnosis and this was not anywhere in the San Luis Regional Hospital .. !!!The second was in a private clinic, the Italy clinic of which all studies sent me that for my social work OSecac it took 1 week to conduct the studies !!at that time I already suffered the 3 best known symptoms. Weight lost .. and go to the bathroom a lot.I did not get the studies because my symptoms advanced already had vomites I did not tolerate the water !!I went to see another doctor of guard in the same clinic .. !!They do not imagine in the way I deal with me to tell him the whole story of why I had those symptoms I could no longer even breathe the thing that did not give me any solution that only expected the studies that are still 4 days to make them ..!!I went to my house .. at dawn on the other day I came back to the clinic already with many vomiting!to demand that they internal me .. !!From which they proceeded and finally they made a measure of glycemia I had 560 mg/dl..al doctor who attended me in the guard first did it immediately (it will be because they were afraid of the clinic that some judgment made them) in the end I was3 days in intensive therapy in the 4th day I was discharged but I did not leave only with my type 1 diabetes just on my birthday number 22. !!The issue was where the insulin took the therapy manager told me to communicate with my social work to be able to supply and guess they didn't give me anything !!That they had nothing .. that I had to fill a doctor for a doctor and only there they sent the order to Bs As and at 3 months I had my insulin the meter and the strips !!It was a tragedy for me that new time discharged, and they had told me that I had to live with my insulin waiting 3 months was crazy!in my head of why they do this).Thank God my problems had a solution when my brother bought what I needed and I immediately left the province I have to attend in Mendoza where I follow a treatment .. !!Already after 2 months and 5 days of this new adventure in my life. !!Diabetes did not receive me with open arms but here we are to fight it tirelessly. !!! I will be grateful to receive advice from those who have a little more experience than me .. !!I thank you for reading this life experience !!A hug to all !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/20/2012 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a beginning, José Miguel.

I do not know how things work in Argentina, but what they have done with you is a full -fledged negligence.In your case I would sue them for seriously attempting against your health and for putting your life at risk.

I guess you will have many doubts, so you have reached the right place to raise them without repairs, that we are here to help you.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
05/21/2012 6:41 a.m.

Well, I don't miss any of that.

When I was so bad, I had gone to a private doctor, I looked at me, and after telling him all the characteristic symptoms he told me not to worry that it was a simple stomach pain and gave me some medications ... Anyway,Not doing anything in those days, I went to the hospital because I could no longer move and spent 4 days in the hospital, two of them in the ICU.

JC1985's profile photo
JC1985
05/21/2012 4:05 p.m.

Obladada you have left me !!!!And where did they study medicine ????And the medication for x months?A medication that life goes in it?I hope that never happens to us.

In an urine analytics with reactive strips, my header already sent me directly to the hospital with the diagnosis, 33 years ago.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/21/2012 5:22 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Not that it was the stone age ...
Well, welcome and here we are here to help you.Because with those doctors ...

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/21/2012 6:02 p.m.

Well, my daughter was told that they were "nerves" (I was 8 years old): Evil:

DiabetesForo
05/22/2012 6:17 p.m.

I had stomach pain that I think it was the pancreas that did not let me join.I went 3 times to the emergency department and doing analytics sent me home with a protector.And to the months of being without pain my aunt who is diabetic told me to do the test and was 450. Having eaten more than 3 hours before and without sugars.Always said that the pains were of that

iris's profile photo
iris
05/22/2012 6:25 p.m.

I believe it because I do not doubt your contributions, but I will still have to thank God of living what I lived.:-/

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/23/2012 5:02 a.m.

Each one has had their experiences that you have to thank God

iris's profile photo
iris
05/23/2012 9:47 a.m.

Iris said that because despite doing so much time I did not pass those calamities.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/23/2012 10:42 a.m.

Unfortunately in my province that they want to catalog it the best in the country !!In Health it is very, very lazy I know it for very bad experience. !!Inhabits around 500,000 thousand personnel, guess as many diabetes experts in the public field is there?only 1 .. !!!!In private clinics I do not think that I exceed 5 .. But my province is postulated to the Para Americans and Paparamericans who would be an anteroom of the Olympic Games !! that Niveell Ja.. good thank you very much for the welcome and to move forward !!

DiabetesForo
05/23/2012 4 p.m.

Romevila I think there has been a mistake at any time and I wanted to say anything about that.But anyway I apologize.We are a country where we can comment and less badly!Greetings Romevila and forgive again.

iris's profile photo
iris
05/23/2012 5:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.